Good Morning.
.
The tea and coffee is ready, I needed it a little early this morning. I am sure that you can use yours early, it will help us settle down and start a new day with hope.
We had a busy but very productive day yesterday. Our dear friends, Michael and Pamela, came to put the housing on Cam #2 and to place the Cam in a different location so that you can see the garden better . We really do appreciate all the hard work they did for us!
.
The only problem that we had was with a glare on Cam #2 . Every thing went fine until we noticed an awful glare from the sun almost blocking out the picture of the tomato garden. The sun is down now and it looks good. We are sure that we will get this fixed soon. I hope that you will bear with me until we do. DAD
.
We are still having real good tomato growing weather. The day is starting off with a temperature of 69 and plenty of bright sun, The high will be in the high 80's. I don't see any sign of rain.
.
I did not have time yesterday to check on the eagles. Here is a link that will bring us up to date, telling us what is going on. http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/eaglecam/
.
After the sun rises this morning it would be good to see them again. Things seem to be going good. Here is the link that will let you look right into their nest. Eagle Web Cam .
.
Click Here here for a little surprise.
.
.I am hoping that this little surprise will get your day started with one of our famous smiles, you know the ones that are going all around the world. Dad.
.
We are proud of our tomato garden this year. It is beginning to look like that we are going to have plenty of tomatoes from those 45 plants that you can view on both of my cams # 1 and #2 .
.
Be sure that you look at Dad's Tomato Garden Album. Dad's Tomato Garden 2009 . It shows the progress of the tomatoes almost daily. Thanks for following them right on to the sandwich. Wish you were here to help me try them out. Dad.
.
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
.
HERE IS MY THOUGHT FOR TODAY.
.
" He who would have nothing to do with thorns must never attempt to grow roses."
.
From Apples of Gold.
.
This is going to be all for this morning. I must get out early and give those tomatoes a little water. I know that this day is going to be a good one. So relax and enjoy it. Smile for me until I see you in the morning. Love to all of you. Dad.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
white6416r@aol.com . .
.
.865-850-6763 ... Cell phone .
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
14 years ago

6 comments:
Good morning Dad. It is going to be another hot one today, so I will be getting out early this morning to feed the animals before it gets too hot. Tip will be going to the vet today for her annual check up and shots too. I will visit Mama and Daddy while we are down there. I watched the eagles this morning and they are up and stretching their wings, hopping around. I hope the sun will cooperate with the cam and things will work out right. Thanks for the inspiration this morning, I am dragging somewhat and needed a boost this morning. :) Love, Kelly
Good Morning Dad,
Thanks for the coffee! I sure needed it. Sorry about the sun not cooperating with you on the cam. Maybe things will be better today. Don't over do it today :0)
I hope today is an easier one for you. Here's a ***BIG SMILE*** for you today! Take care!
'On Ya'-ma
Good morning dad....sending you sunny smiles from FL...
xoxoxo
Hi Dad! I am here earlier than usual since I don't have to work today! finally have a few little baby tomatoes!!! Yay! I can't wait to cut one and have a good old tomato Sandwich!
We are having higf 90's weather here in my part of Georgia now....too hot for me!!
love ya,
carlene
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
The view on Cam 2 looks wonderful -- we can really see the plants now! and they are looking very promising. Cam 1 and the WVEC are not showing right now. ;( SMILING anyway, enjoying my coffee and saying, "Hey! Whatever life throws our way, we'll get through it!" Love and hugs to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment