Good Morning.
.
Click Here here for a little surprise. Dad.
.
I am hoping that this little surprise will get your day started with one of our famous smiles, you know the ones that are going all around the world. Dad.
.
We do need to check on the Eagle Web Cam there has been trouble up there. Dad..
.
http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/eaglecam/
.
The little eaglets did have some trouble , one of them fell out of the nest. But they were able to save it and return it to the nest. The link above will explain what happened and what was done to help. Scroll all the way down on the on the report. You will see some pictures that are interesting.
.
Here is an interesting link that I received yesterday, more about tomatoes of course.
.
http://www.tomatofare.net/index.php
.
I mentioned yesterday that we had done some work on the lighting for our flag. I looked at it last night and it does look better. I hope that you will get to see it tonight. Nothing more beautiful than our flag waving in the wind and especially in the dark of the night. Dad.
.
Here in Tennessee we have a temperature of 68 at 3 a.m. and the temperature is going to be lower only 75 for today. The thunderstorms that we have been having is bringing the temperature down.
.
Be sure that you look at Dad's Tomato Garden Album. Dad's Tomato Garden 2009 . It shows the progress of the tomatoes almost daily. Thanks for following them right on up to the sandwich. Wish you were here to help me try them out. Dad.
.
Here is a little thought that I want to leave with you.
.
" All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seed that you are sowing today."
.
I am not sure who said this, but thanks to someone. DAD.
.
This is all that I have right now, so I am going to stop for a while. I may be back if any thing new comes in. Please remember my side panel. If I don't get back any more this morning I will see you early in the morning. SMILE 'nuff said.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.
14 years ago

7 comments:
Good morning, Dad! It rained and rained here and I think we're getting more rain. My daughter called and said she saved two turtles yesterday! I was so proud of her, lol. I am glad we are getting rain though because I think our levels were down a bit.
I pray God blesses you this day!
Good Morning Dad.
I've got to check that flag pole out tonight! I think it's supposed to be a little cooler here too due to some storms coming through also. Have a good day!
We have only 47 degrees here this morning! It will get up to about 65. Your low is higher than we'll see all day. I'm off after work today and won't be home til Sunday evening so I'm wishing you a good visit with Kelly and friends. 'On Ya'-ma
good morning dad,
Im so glad they got the eaglet back in place...have agreat day
xoxox
Hey Dad!
I finally made it by for a cup of coffee! Those WONDERFUL tomatoes on that surprise link made me hungry for a tomato sandwich...I can hardly wait! Your garden is beautiful, as usual!
I hope you are doing well today. Take care and say hello to Mary for me.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham
Enjoying my coffee and SMILING at those tomatoes! Glad to hear HE is safe and sound again -- can't see the EagleCam right now, but read the update. Sweet Princess' rose is looking lovely. Way to go, Lynne's daughter! Glad to hear those turtles are safe. ;)
I'm having major plumbing done today AND getting my teeth cleaned! ;) Brighter SMILES on the way. Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams
Good afternoon Dad :) Thanks for the heads up about the eaglet, I went and checked it out. So glad they decided to return it to the nest. Those parents have worked too hard to raise these babies for things to go wrong now. I am ready to see y'all tomorrow, I can't wait! :)
Post a Comment