.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Libya.
.
Gardening News! New Tomatoes, Favorite TomatoesTo view this email in a browser Click Here
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
Use referral code (Dad)
.
Record Relics ...Something interesting, DAD.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
This above is the weather forecast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the temperature is 34 degrees. And we do have hopes of warmer later today, We are supposed to have a high of above 50 on SUNDAY . I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us , It is looking like that we are going to have some better weather for a while. Some nice spring like weather will help us all. DAD.
.
I am so happy that the eagles are with us again. We enjoyed them very much last year and I know that we will enjoy them again. I looked at them a lot yesterday afternoon and it looks to me like that things have inproved, the picture look much better..Here below is the link that will take you right up to the nest. I know that you will like it.
.
http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html..
.
.Web Cams and Skype Our granddaughter, Kara, has a new web cam. And it motivated Dad and me to also get web cams. We now have web cams installed and are learning to use Skype. I think it will be interesting to keep touch with some of our friends that lives far away. We are looking forward to using the cams to keep in touch with our friends in Ireland, Columbia, Australia, Italy and Mexico as well in other places in the USA. If any of our friends would like to join Dad and I we will give you the way to get to us, DAD & Jim. Iim's is JRW5255 and Dad's is Dad6416.
.
I am ready for my coffee, even if it is Saturday morning. I am getting it ready for us. The way we handle this on Saturday is that you can stop in any time today for a cup of Stabucck, I will be home all day and anxious to serve you.
.
I am also ready to see my friends Sara, Oreo and Misty, they are the three that give me that smile each morning. They are wonderful and doing so much for us. I know the way there, do you ? It's easy just click on this link Sara's Dog Training and Saras blog will be right there, and the first picture that you see will two beatiful smiles. Meet me there. DAD.
.
.If you would like to visit a friend of mine who lives in Australia just click on the link and you will be at Glen's house.
DAD.
.
http://localsite1.homestead.com/enter.html,.
.
( You will like these Model A's that Glen shows us. click below DAD)
..
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/gwglen2000/ModelAS#5317823074902075362
.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
'
Look to your right, see Dad's Tomato Garden Album.
.
Dad's Smile Album ..I looked everywhere on my Smile Album for you. Why don't you send me a SMILE ? Dad ..
.
Shooting My Universe ..Here it is, I just can't leave it out. DAD.
.
Here below are my five web pages that are edited each day, just as my blog. 1/16/10.
..
.DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes..
.
DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world.
.
SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world.
.
Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world.
....
Since this is Saturday morning I am going to slow down, I might show up again if anything interesting comes in. I will not be here on Sunday morning, I am going to try to make it Monday morning if all goes well. Mary and I have just about the same plans as always, you know what they are for our Sunday.
.
I hope that your weekend is a good one and that you spend it in a profitable way. I talk a lot about smiles, I was just thinking why don't we have a big laugh every chance that we have. I have heard that it is good for us.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

5 comments:
Laughter is the best medicine they say. I hope you and Mary have a wonderful weekend and that Mary is doing better too.
Good morning Dad, It's going to be a rainy day here but it hasn't got here at this time. I am looking for it any minute. Got both dogs to go outside before it starts. They are so sweet and so much company for Ken and me.
I hope you and Mary have a very good weekend. Helen
Good Afternoon DAD....
Arrived in Florida around dinner time yesterday to 70 degrees but already the temps are on their way down for the next few days and a little rain as well. At least it is above freezing. I have to walk or drive to the library in order to use my laptop as the house is not set up for wireless or even broadband. The owner needs you here to show them all the modern technology that is out there. Last year I used dial-up but my servicer did away with that antiquated technology so I'll be checking in once a day at the library or where ever I can find wireless.
Woke up to a few birds singing this morning. I'll try to get a look at them this week and then check out their song on your link.. Learn Bird Songs.
Hope you and Mary are enjoying your Saturday.
I'll be by for another cup of Starbuck's and some Smiles on Monday! ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Yes, the weekend is a great time to do a BAT-TURN ;) and relax, isn't it? Hope the Starbucks is full and that you are staying warm and comfortable. Hope Ms. Mary is feeling some better today. You'll enjoy using Skype!
Love from Jamaka and fams
Hi Dad, it's lovely to read your blogs and I smiled all the time. Thanks for giving me a good day. By the way, many thanks for stopping by my blog too.
Post a Comment