Friday, March 12, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & NINETY FOUR


The first eaglet hatched yesterday. Here is the link to see some photos and read about the event:


http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/

***********************
My mood for today 3/12/10 is Happy

"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
If you love Tomatoes please click on the link below, and read all the way to the bottom, you will be glad to have all the information that is there.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.



.p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920....
.
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today, Friday 3/12/10
Afternoon showers and thunderstorms likely. High 19C. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Cloudy early, then thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 67F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

.
Look to your right side panel and enjoy Dad's Tomato Garden Album.
.
Here is something below that you are going to enjoy. There is a Video showing us some interesting things. Dad.
.
Celebrate Plant a Flower Day, March 12Many wildlife-friendly perennials benefit from a head start. Plant seeds indoors—using pots you make yourself!
.
LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ..click here.
.
.I hope that you can take the time to view this web page right down below, it has lots of interesting things about tomatoes.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
.Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil ProbioticI
.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it.Use the link right up above. Dad..
.
I spent most of the day yesterday watching the eagles, it is so interesting and we learn so much by what we see. There will be more going on today and here is the link to take you there, Eagle Web Cam I hope that you enjoy this as much as I did.
,
I checked on the eaglets and one hatched today. Here is what I read:Official time for first hatch is 1:10pm EST- this was the 1st time we could definitively see the empty 1/2 eggshell by VDGIF edited by Judy at 3/11/2010 7:44:19 PM2:44 PM I'll be by in the morning for some coffee...Sara's Mom
.
Sara I am so glad that you are keeping us up to date on Oreo we can go to your blog at Sara's Dog Training link every day and know what is going on. I love Oreo and I will never forget Misty, DAD .


Garden For Wildlife
Certify Your Habitat
Garden For Wildlife Home
Create Your Habitat
Get Started
Food
Water
Cover
Place for Young
Green Gardening
Certify Your Habitat
.
I need to stop for a little while, but I imagine that I will be back as so much is happening this morning. We are having two of our friends for an early breakfast and I need to get that Starbucks coffee started.
.
I don't know what to tell you this morning, so I am just going to say " Be Good."

BYE BYE DAD
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

6 comments:

Cindi said...

Good morning Dad...
thx for the information on the Eaglet love watches these guys...thx for stopping by and checking on my tomato plant, already have 3 growing...cant wait to eat em
have a good day
xoxoxoxo

Becky said...

Time for coffee with Dad! And we can raise our coffee cups in a toast, in celebration of the birth of a new eagle baby! That makes me SMILE. And so does the thought of you out in your tomato garden!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad..thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice comment...and I love my tomatoes..so does Hubby..but I will have to admit..he (hubby) doesn't listen to my suggestions..but maybe this year he will when I show him your blog and how it is done...and you being a Starbucks coffee drinker will impress him (Hubby) also...LOL...with our beautiful weather these past few days we have been "plotting" our garden again...can Spring be around the corner very far??? LOL...Happy Day to you...and God Bless...hugs from Ora in KY (Lexington)

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I'm with Becky...smiling as I raise my coffee mug to celebrate the birth of a new eaglet.

What an interesting video on making seed pots out of newspaper. This afternoon I am going to make a few pots. They'll be ready for dirt and seeds which I better order soon. And, what a nice verse at the top of that site:

“Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.” Luther Burbank, botanist (1849-1926).

We enjoyed lunch with our niece and grand-nephew yesterday. It was such a nice visit and I so enjoyed holding and rocking the new baby boy. The miracle of life is all around us...be it birds, flowers, vegetables, or new born babies.

Enjoy your breakfast and visit with special friends. Hugs to you and Mary. .. Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Isn't it exciting that the first eaglet has hatched? The pictures are wonderful! I just checked in and Mama rearranged herself on the nest. Guess it won't be long before baby eaglet has siblings!

The link about growing plants indoors is fascinating, too. I may try that with the seeds I have.

Have a wonderful afternoon/evening, and love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I love looking at the photos of the Eaglet. Thanks for sharing the site. The baby chick is so, so cute. Aloha, Sara's aunt