Thursday, March 4, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & EIGHTY EIGHT

My mood for today 3/4/10 is ( SAD ).
.
The reason for my mood being Sad this morning is that we received word of the death of my sister in law yesterday afternoon. Dorris lived in Memphis, TN. We are going to miss her so much. So will many more who counted her as their friend

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
.p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
.The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
" It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold."

Charles Dickens I found this in The News Sentinel
.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of every thing.
.
I hope that you will take time to view these three web pages often they are full of good tomato producing news, especially the first one down below Dad
.
..Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

.
.
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page.

.
.
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden Web Page
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic
.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. Dad,
.
Shooting My Universe
.
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
.
I am going to real busy today as you can see in what I have said above, but never to busy to go Sara's blog at Sara's Dog Training link, I am still worred about Oreo. Sara will you let us know how he is getting along. We love Oreo. DAD.
.
Eagle Web Cam .
.
Ecobirder

Glen in Australia
.
Great Smoky Mountains Web
,
As you can see by what I have said above that I am going to be busy for a few days, So this blog may be a little dull today, please use my side panel, you will find there what I left out here. I do feel rested this morning and I am glad to know what it takes to keep me from being grouchy, just plenty rest and relaxing. And that is what I am going to do.

I have made a great big pot of that Sumatra + bold coffee, so you can stop in when you have time.
.
We all know what we should do today, just be good to everyone. Live for others not yourself.
.

I will be back.
.
BYE BYE DAD
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

8 comments:

Helen said...

Sending up prayers for Dorris and her family and friends. May you all find peace and an uplift in spirits.
Hugs to you all, Helen

Sara said...

DAD,
I'm so sorry for your loss. May you & your family find comfort in happy memories of Dorris.

Oreo is doing well. He snuck in a few jumps yesterday, which did not make me happy! We will be going to the vet for a recheck on Saturday. I'll know more then, and will let you know what she says right away. Until then, I am trying to keep him busy with "low" activities. Oreo feels like he should be doing a lot more, so I don't think he is in too much pain.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You have my sympathies. I'll be praying for all.

Joan said...

Oh, DAD... I am so sorry for your loss.

When Alan died this year, I received a card with sea shells on the front and this lovely poem on the inside:

Something Beautiful Remains

The tide recedes but leaves behind
bright seashells on the sand.

The sun goes down, but gentle
warmth still lingers on the land.

The music stops, and yet it echoes
on in sweet refrains.....

For every joy that passes,
something beautiful remains.
(Author Unknown)

...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad and Mary I am so sorry to hear of your loss ~ Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. My love and deepest sympathy to each of you. She was a wonderful and kind lady.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,
As long as there is family and friend to remember your sister-in-law, her warmth, her echo, her joyous spirit lives on. The words Joan shared from Allan's card are so very beautiful. Blessings on you and your family. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

My deepest condolences and sympathy for your loss, and may you find comfort in those beautiful thoughts your friend Joan shared with you, above.

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams