Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & NINETY TWO.

My mood for today 3/10/10 is ( Happy )
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it"

.
.p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
,
Today..3/10/10
Chance of showers. High 15C. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

.
"The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginnings, But Not its end."
.
Wednesday morning is here again. I am going to ask you first, how are you feeling this morning ? I think that I am feeling good, nothing wrong that a cup of coffee will not cure. And I already have a pot of Sumatra x bold that is beginning to perk , don't that smell good ? Come on join me.
.

Easy, Gourmet Garlic To view this email in a browser Click Here


Mary Had a Little Lamb
.
Mary had a little Lamb,
His fleece was white as snow.
And everywhere that Mary went,
The Lamb was sure to go.
It followed her to school one day,
'Twasnt even in the rule.
He made the children laugh and play,
To have a Lamb at school.
And then the rules all changed one day,
Illegal it became
To bring the Lamb of God to school,
Or even speak his name.
Everyday got worse and worse,
And days turned into years.
Instead of hearing children laugh,
We heard gun shots and tears.
What must we do to stop the crime,
That's in our schools today?
Let's let the Lamb come back to school,
And teach our kids to pray!
.
Oreo Dad is going to let you rest this wednesday morning, and I hope how soon you will be back in action which I know that you love. I am leaving Sara's Dog Training blog link right here were we can all find out more about you, Love you. DAD.
.
I hope that you can take the time to view this web page right down below, it has lots of interesting things about tomatoes.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
Biota Max™ NOW!Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic..

.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. Use the link right up above. Dad.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
,
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.
If you are a tomato lover don't miss this one right above . I hope that you will take time to view these three web pages often they are full of good tomato producing news, especially the first one down below Dad

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page..
.
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page.
.
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden Web Page
.
Well it's time for me to leave, if I don't leave I can't come back in the morning. I am feeling good this morning, and that cup of coffee that I am sipping on is sure a great help.
I did have a little more to say but I am trying to keep these blog a little shorter. Please see my side panel for more
.
I hardly know what to say here, why not, just be good to everyone today, like a little kindness and more concern for others
.
I hope to see you in the early morning with a smile and a cup of coffee.


BYE BYE DAD .
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
I'm glad you're feeling good today. I think Oreo is too. It is getting harder and harder to get him to "rest". He wants to go, go, go.

Hope you and Mary have a great day!

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your being happy makes me happy too! I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one! The sun is coming up here this morning!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I had a few minutes before leaving the house to get the train to NYC. Before leaving I felt a need for one of your smiles and some Sumatra to start the morning off just right. And I got my smiles which reading Mary Had a Little Lamb..brings back childhood memories.

It is a beautiful day here and I am glad because I will be doing a great deal of walking in NYC and walking is best in sunshine.

Have a relaxing day(s) and I'll see you on Friday. ...Sara's Mom

Hollie said...

Mmmmm that coffee sure smells good Dad! I think I'll sit down with ya & have a cup. Maybe we can chat about those good ole tomatoes while we sip our coffee. It's a rainy day here in Ga. Give Mary a big hug for me!

You got my day started off right. Thanks!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Glad to hear you are feeling happy and well today, Dad! The coffee is very good but almost gone...Tomatoes and gourmet garlic are making me hungry! It's almost lunch time here. Enjoy your afternoon and evening...love from Jamaka and fams