.
My mood for today 4/01/10 is Happy.
My mood for today 4/01/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it".
.
" Wasted time will come again no more."
"Time is so precious-do not waste it".
.
" Wasted time will come again no more."
.
We are having some wonderful weather here in the Tennessee Valley, and that is what an old tomato sandwich grower is interested in. We have already had several days of full sunshine and we expect a few more days like this, I think that I will be able to get my tomato ground in shape this week. Here below is our report.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today..4/01/10.
Sunshine. Very warm. High 27C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mainly sunny. Very warm. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
.
Not that above makes me Smile. Dad.
.
Today is April the 1st. I can remember when I was a small young boy that we always played jokes on someone on this day ,and then say " April Fool ", it was so much fun for us. Do any of you remember that or maybe still do it.
.
Sara I do want to Thank you for keeping us so well posted on Oreo, because we are interested in him and we all love him. I am leaving the link that will take us there if we can go. Just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and Sara will bring you up to date again. We love Misty also Dad.
.
..Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. They are going to be crowded very soon if they keep on eating like they are now. they are to be banded today..
Here is another link to the eagles that is interesting. Try it out
..http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
.( See the instructions below.)
.
Enjoy these three cams, especially 3 & 4. Some of you may be having trouble getting to Cam # 3. This little tip might help you. When you start downloading don't advance until the word DONE is shown right down at the bottom on the left side of the screen. sometimes it will say waiting on picture. You can make this full page by extending each side. This is a very interesting Cam and I do hope that you can get it to work for you. If not let Dad know . white6416r@aol.com Thanks DAD.
.
.Shooting My Universe . This is my favorite. Dad..
.
This below is my most important link to view for helpful information about producing a good Tomato sandwich . Read it often.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic..
.Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad. .
.
Here is my thought for today.
" A merry heart doeth good like a medecine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
,
From Proverbs chapter 17 verse 22.
.
We will be working on another Video this morning, we will try to get it in today's blog. You may have noticed that we do have audio working now, please turn your speakers up. Dad.
.
I may not be done but I am going to stop anyway. I hope that you have a good day and that we all can be kind to everyone. I hope to see you in the morning..
BYE BYE DAD
Copywrited 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

4 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
I have an early appointment to have the old blue eyes checked this morning. But I had to stop by and check on your mood...so glad it is happy. And with that wonderful plant in front of you it should stay happy for awhile. Also the promise of 80 degrees today should help as well.
I got a package from Burpee Seeds yesterday... not the 6 tomato plants but a package of plant food and some advertisements. Wondering if you ever tried to use an Earthbox to grow some of your plants. It intrigues me.
Good proverb for today. Enjoy this warm weather in your garden. I think we'll be getting some of it tomorrow. ...Sara's Mom
Good morning Dad,
looks to be a beautiful day, I'm going to enjoy some of it swinging clubs at the golf course...maybe I'll order a BLT @ the club house when I'm done.
have a great day
xoxoxo
Hi Dad, glad to read you're getting some decent weather. Bob
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Is that a crocus, a tulip, a lily, or ??? Whatever it is, I hope we get to see photos of whatever it becomes! ;) The eagles are in bed, and I almost got dizzy looking at your friend's photos of the Shanghai Trade Center. I like to keep my feet on the ground -- how about you two? Wishing you a good night...and love from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment