Here is our first attempt to make a video since our problems with AT&T. Mary and I have spent literally hours on the phone with them--- to no avail.
My mood for today 4/06/10 is Quiet.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it"
."Wasted time will come again no more"
Would you like to sit down and have a cup of Sumatra bold x coffee with me ? It is ready and I am ready, so come on in, maybe you can cheer me up. Things have been a little rough for us that last few days. But we know that as long as we are in this cold and wicked world, and dealing with many people who have no feeling for others, that this will come to us. The thought that helps me keep on going is that " There is a God looking down from Heaven." why don't we just be glad for all the blessings that he sends our way.Dad
I do have lots of friends that have never dissiapointed me, and amoung these are Sara, Misty and Oreo. Let's go see them this morning just click here and follow me to Sara's Dog Training blog. Sara I love that first picture that we see when we get there. Dad.
. Now right here is the link that you must see if you are producing good home grown tomatoes. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. Dad. .
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!..Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad.
http://www.biotamax.com/Application.html.This link above will give you information on useing Biotaa Max
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.Shooting My Universe . You must see this.
.p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather report.
Today, Tuesday 4/6/10.
Abundant sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 31C. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wonderful weather to work in the tomato garden, we do after all have so much to be thankful for, let's think good thoughts this morning, and forget things of the past. Every thing is going to be good this day.
I hope that you have a good day and that we all can be kind to everyone. I hope to see you in the morning
BYE BYE DAD
Copywrited 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

13 comments:
YAY, a video! You just made my night... SMILE. That's amazing how your little plant grew that tall in only one week. And I'm so excited that you're going to be planting your tomatoes, even though I'm far away from you!
Hope you get your computer problems worked out soon. I don't know if this would be of any help to you, but I have an old friend in Knoxville and she has Comcast for her internet service, and loves it.
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Problems like that can be frustrating to say the least. Hope your Tuesday is a TERRIFIC one and that you'll have plenty of reasons to SMILE today!
'On Ya'-ma
Computer problems can be so frustrating. I hope yours get resolved soon. Sorry that you're not getting very good customer service. The days of the "customer always being right" are long gone.
Enjoy the sunshine! This time of year, Misty loves to find a sunny spot outside to take a nap in, or just watch the world go by. She really knows how to take it easy. We could all learn a thing or too from her.
Grandpa,
Don't let AT&T get you down! I enjoyed your video very much. Are you planting your tomatoes today? I am not quite ready yet; I cam going out of town this weekend, but maybe I can plant them the weekend after. I have already prepped my little herb garden.
Love you and Aunt Mary so much. Hope to hear from you soon.
Good Morning Dad, I hope you have a better day today. Loved the video, glad you are fixing to get the tomatoes in the ground. Look forward to the pictures and videos. Take care, Sheila
Good Morning DAD...
It was so good to see and hear you this morning while I visited over a cup of Starbuck's coffee. That plant is growing so quickly and looks almost ready to bloom. I hope to see the beautiful flower on one of your videos soon. Glad you and Mary were able to get the videos working again.
Another rainy day here so no outdoor gardening. Tomorrow a friend and I will be in NYC and it will be in the 80s and sunny, probably too hot to do a lot of walking.
If you get the tomato plants in the ground today, I hope tomorrow we will begin to see photos or videos of garden from planting to picking. Happy Planting Day. ...Sara's Mom
Good morning Dad! I am so glad I came back to blogging on the day you took a video! How lovely to see you! Im so sorry you are having troubles! I do hope that they go away! You are such a lovely man! You really cheered me up today seeing you on my screen! Laine xxxxxx
Dear Dad loved your video I would love to see flower when the Bud opens ~ Hope you are having a good day and you can get out into the Garden tomorrow ~ Ally x
Dear DAD,
A friend sent me The poem "Apple Blossoms"
by Letitia E. Landon. Here is the first stanza.
Of all the months that fill the year,
Give April's month to me,
For earth and sky are then so filled
With sweet variety.
It reminds me of the sunny showers that perfume the air and the smell of newly turned soil. It reminds me of dew on new grass
and bloosoms on the tree. Soon your bud will send forth a blossom. Is it a yellow, red, pink,or white beauty? We'll be watching. Aloha, Sara's aunt
Dad, it has been such a long time since I stopped by for a visit and a cup of coffee. I sure have missed you and am glad to see you are looking good. I will be watching those tomatoes going in. Linda
Hey Dad, try not to let the bad guys get you down. The way I see it is that they're the real losers because if you help someone they will often return the favour. I did my first grass cut of the year here so all being well its a sign better weather will soon be here. Take care, Bob.
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Wonderful video and can't wait to see that beautiful flower in bloom! So glad you'll be putting your new plants in tomorrow (and you have plenty of Sumatra Bold for that, of course;) ) Don't feel bad about your IT woes --that's our company, too, and it used to be a very good one, but these days, I'll just be like my mama told me to and "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!" ;) I've had them out numerous times and my landline still has a mind of its own...;(
Enjoyed your links today -- some beautiful pictures! I'm having our house painted starting Friday and it'll take up to 2 weeks. Just to let you know in case I'm late checking in during that time....Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
...oh, and one more thing: Point us in the direction of those who haven't treated you well, and we'll "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" all over 'em. How dare they!
Post a Comment