Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRE TWENTY TWO

A lovely little trail in the Smokies.
(Photo by Mary)
..
I Shot an Arror into the Air
---- By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow ---
.
I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.
I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?
Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend
.
,
My mood for today 4/14/10 is Happy
.
'Time is so precious-do not waste it".
.
."Wasted years will come again no more".
.
.
..
.Here above are our three out door Cams, we are going to try to keep them going, as we will have lots to show you this spring and summer. Tomatoes, Roses, Birds, Wildlife Habitat, and anything else that comes along that would be interesting.
.
.
.This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather
.
Today..Wednesdat 4/14/10
Sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 28C. Winds light and variable.
Abundant sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
.
.
Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic. . ..
ts time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground today , I did use it on the roses that I got out Saturday I will be showing you what it will do in a few days..
.
.
This link above will tell you more about useung Biota Max,
.
..
You will enjoy what my friend has to say today. I would like to go over there and spend a few days with him. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe . Please don't miss DAD ,
.
No I did not forget the coffee, I am sipping on it as I type. I hope that you have some ready at your house.
.
I am stopping right here and about I can think of to leave with you for today is " Be Good " and I want to be enclude in that. You know just being good takes in lot.
.
I hope to see you again in the morning, please don,t lock me out.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

6 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

Beautiful poetry Dad. Laine xxxxx

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another beautiful spring day. I hope to spend some of it outdoors. I know you will be in your gardens checking on the growth and moisture of your new plants.

Your friendship poem by Longfellow poem brings back memories of my school days when poetry was a required course. I wonder if they still teach poetry in the elementary schools.

Enjoy this day for the rains may be on their way. ...Sara's Mom

Mandy said...

Good morning Grandpa! Alex and I are planning to take advantage of the beautiful weather forecast this weekend and plant some herbs and, yes, tomato plants! I am looking forward to some good, homegrown tomatoes all summer!

Much love,
Mandy

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is warming up here today with some beautiful sunshine. By tomorrow we should be in the 70's. I'm planning to work outside today! Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Glad to hear your planting is going well, Dad! Can't wait to see what the roses look like, and also to your posting about your first fried green tomatoes of the season ;) Wish you could send me some over the Internet! YUM

Eaglets are down for a nap again. They're sleeping a lot -- growing birds need their rest, don't they?

May you and Ms. Mary enjoy your day and evening. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

THANKS DAD,
I HAVE GOT YOUR 'JOURNAL' COMING IN AGAIN. SOME OTHERS BESIDES YOURS HAD DISAPPEARED. sam