Here above is just one of the beautiful roses that I have began receiving from one of my readers, Debbie Smartt. She has sent me more than one and I will be showing you more later in my Rose Album. I knew that you would not let me down. DAD.
My mood for today 5/14 /10 is Happy..
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."..
.
." Wasted years will come again no more "
I would like to see another big smile like I did yesterday morning, it helped me get through the day just knowing that so many of you were happy. After all we all do have a lot to be thankful for, just being spared to see another day is a blessing. Every morning when I write those words about "Time" I have some very serious thoughts. I know that my time is fast running out and I feel that I have wasted a lot of it. To all of you that are in your youth , do try to use your time wisely, It will soon be gone. DAD .
.
This is the best advice that I could ever give you, I know because I do it every day.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
.Shooting My Universe
.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99..
Please add referral code DAD to your order.
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. And I would recommend that you look at the good advice right below, I do and I am well pleased After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad..
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
DAD'S ROSE GARDEN ALBUM 2010
.( For a much better view please use the slide show, and click on any picture that you want to view larger, THANKS, Dad.
.
.http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com
Go TO THE BIG HOUSE..
.
..//weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.
..The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own .
.
This is all for right now, I will be back with my thought for the day later. Don't forget Mr Side Panel, he will show you the Eagles and a lot that I did not have time for. See you soon.
.
Don't forget " Live for others."
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:
Good morning Dad!
I am happy this morning, because today is Friday! That means I get to play more with the dogs tomorrow, and maybe plant some flowers this weekend.
You are good to remind us about "time". A lot of us, including me, keep wishing for "the weekend", "vacation", etc. when we should be enjoying all those great days inbetween!
Have a great day!
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
Drinking coffee and visiting you always makes my morning happy and helps me plan for the day rather than waste it. And I enjoyed being greeted with Debbie's rose with the bug. It is lovely and I hope to see it and others in your Rose Album soon.
Company is coming for lunch today, including 2 little ones who will keep me smiling. The big guys and the little guy will want to play with the Lionel Trains in the basement while I prepare the lunch. Too bad there are no homegrown tomatoes to serve.
Shooting the Universe has a gorgeous video on his blog today. It is really awe inspiring to see how he captures nature in action.
How can you think you haven't used your time wisely. Besides giving us good planting advise, you inspire hope, love, and joy in daily life. Check your side panel everyday and read the Inspiration Award given to you by Lynne.
Have a beautiful day. ..Sara' Mom
It is a beautiful day here in Ohio and I'm not wasting a moment of it either. I hope your Friday is a wonderful one!
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That's a gorgeous rose picture your friend sent! Look forward to seeing her other photos. Your friend Steve's presentation on Shooting My Universe is spectacular and I hope no one reading misses it! What a beautiful area Glouster is -- very rough seas, too!
Your words are so very true, Dad, about valuing the time we have -- none of us knows how long we are here for, but we do have the ability to be thankful and grateful, as we should be, for the great gifts we have been given, don't we? ;)
Wishing you and Ms. Mary a lovely evening and a good weekend. Love, Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment