Thursday, May 13, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY SEVEN

God morning.

How are you feeling on this Thursday morning ? I hope that you are saying good and "I am anxious to get on the job this morning", but I am afraid that is not the way it is, Its true that we may not feel the very best but that is no reason to worry about the day. Let's just start the day with a big smile and a happy good morning to everyone, and leave the future to our God who knows the future and He is the only one that can do anything about it. Now don't you think that is a good way to start this day, well if you do I hope that you will do it. DAD.
.
I do want to say right here that I am feeling good this morning, already sipping on a cup of coffee. I had a few more tomato plants come in yesterday from Burpee that look real good, I may be working with them this morning.
.
My mood for today 5/12 /10 is Happy.

.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
." Wasted years will come again no more.''
.
This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net. Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Barbados
.
.Visit Barbados on Wikipedia
.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.

And makes the world we live in a better and happier place.
.
Now this is the kind of friends that it talks about above, that every morning I am in a rush to see Sara's Dog Training blog. It is hard for me to get the day started until I have found out how my friends Sara, Misty and Oreo are doing. You listen now while she brings us up to date, DAD .
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. And I would recommend that you look at the good advice right below, I do and I am well pleased After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad.
..
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
You must read this, lots of good help to you if you are a tomato grower.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW.
..
.DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99...
.
Please add referral code DAD to your order.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.

Shooting My Universe.
'
DAD'S ROSE GARDEN ALBUM 2010.
( For a much better view please use the slide show, and click on any picture that you want to view larger, THANKS, Dad.
.
http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/
GARDNED TO THE BIG HOUSE.

.
BrushStrokes
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Tennessee Granddaddy
.

. Eagle Web Cam
. You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, I am not sure how much longer they will be here. They were banded a few days ago.

.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!.'
You will be glad that you did, Sara will give you the latest news on our two Shelties. Dad.

.
I dont know if I am done or not but maybe I should stop anyway. I do have a big day planned, but remember that I am leaving plenty of hot tea and strong Starbuck coffee for any of you that could stop in.
..
I know that I have left a lot out that should be in this blog, but please remember my helper Mr Side Panel.
.
I will have my thought for today later, DAD.

BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

Bob said...

Good morning to you dad. I just popped in before heading off to work, Its lawn mowing day here at the big house so a busy day with little time to spare. You asked for the link to my blog so this is it http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/ you and Mary have a good day and I will catch up with you again soon. Bob.

Becky said...

You seem to be in a cheery mood today, Dad! You've really got me smiling as I read your blog today. Have a great day and don't work too hard out there in your garden!

Sara said...

DAD,
You give good advide this morning.

Some of my students have been asking me, "Why are you always smiling?" I want to tell them, "Because DAD says so!"

Instead I say, "Why? Do you want me to look angry?"

They always say, "no" and smile back....the smile cycle continues....

~Sara

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Hi Dad, your tomatoes are looking great! It is still pretty cold up here in the mornings. We have had a heck of a cold spell with frost and all that. Hope it lifts soon!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Sending you a sunny smile on this sunny but chilly morning. I don't live far from Adirondackcountrygal and it really has been chilly during the day and cold at night. Not tomato planting time just yet. My nephew and his family are coming up this weekend expecting to take a boat ride on Lake George. I hope they bring along their winter jackets, hats, and gloves.

The eaglets seem to be growing too big for their nest. I read that they leave the nests around 80 days which will be Memorial Weekend, coming back to feed and sleep.

With new plants arriving and the sun shining, we all know where you will be today. Enjoy the warmth on your face and delight in the feel of the soil and then smile at those plants in the ground. ...Sara's Mom

Helen said...

Hi Dad, your tomatoes look great. Those roses below are beautiful. I am glad that you are feeling good today. I only have one tiny tomato on my vines but I only have two better boys and one sweet 100 running one. Hope you evening goes well. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Nice thoughts you've shared with us, Dad! I'm going to bear them in mind today. The eaglets are preening right now. Enjoyed your friend Steve's pictures of bees on apple blossoms -- I'm always glad to see bees, aren't you? We wouldn't be much without our bees. Hoping you get your new tomato plants in the ground, and wishing you and Ms. Mary a good afternoon/evening. Love from Jamaka and fams