Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY

Our roses are starting to bloom, Mary took this one in the back yard yesterday, It looks like this is going to be a good year for roses. Why don't you send me some pictures of yours.

Good Morning.

Well how are my friends feeling this Wednesday morning. Yesterday was a beautiful day and I think that the same is predicted for today. I am glad that will make it a little easier for you to get going this morning
.
.
My mood for today 5/05 /10 is Happy.
..
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" Wasted years will come again no more"
.
Grow A Smile On Mother's Face
To view this email in a browser Click Here.
..
.
.
.
Above are my three outdoor Cams which worked good yesterday and I hope that the same will be true today .I enjoyed # 3 yesterday, I hope that you could hear what I was trying to say to you as you watched the birds and other things going on out there I would like to have an email from you letting me know where you are coming from.MY EMAIL IS white6416r@aol.com.
.
.Eagle Web Cam... You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, I am not sure how much longer they will be here.
.
..To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!.. You will be glad that you did, DAD
.
This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net. Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Algeria.
Visit Algeria on Wikipedia
Also....
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Jamaica.Visit Jamaica on Wikipedia
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. And I would recommend that you look at the good advice right below, I do and I am well pleased After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad..
.
.
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99.
.
Please add referral code DAD to the order.
.
I am feeling good this morning, anxious to get outside and begin another day. I must confess that I don't seem to have the strength that I had a year ago, but I still have that desire to produce tomatoes and roses, so I am getting ready to get outside very soon. Our weather is beautiful plenty of sunshine and a high of near 85. You might get a glimpse of me on one of the cams today.
.
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own.
.
Today, May 5th
Abundant sunshine. Warm. High 30C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny. Warm. High 87F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
.
I am going to stop right here, I may stop in again later, we are going to have a busy day which I like, and we will be goinr to our wednesday's bible study tonight,John 4.
.
Leaving you with this thought for today. " Forgive and Forget" it will bring rest and peace to yout soul.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful roses! I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling as strong as last year, Dad. Did you get any help with the tomato plants this year, like you did last year?

Helen said...

Sounds like you will have a busy day. Sending you a rose picture. Yours is beautiful. I only have three bushes. Helen

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a beautiful day here so I got an early start with some outdoor painting work. The brushes are cleaned and the paint can put away and I am ready for some coffee before starting the next project. Yesterday I got my impatiens and later a wind/rain storm blew in. Fortunately they were fairly well protected. The roses tended by you and Mary are so beautiful. I do not have any roses. I think I'll stick to trying to grow tomatoes for now.

Today the eaglets are getting transmitter so they can be tracked. Mama and Papa are not too happy about humans up next the nest; they keep circling the nest area. Wonder if they will stay in the nest the rest of the day to protect them.

Enjoy your gardening and your Wednesday meeting. It is a busy time of year! You are amazing with how much you can do! I am trying to keep up. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Oh, what beautiful roses! Ours are doing well, too -- the weather here is similar to yours now, which roses love. There are three eaglets lying in the nest, looking drowsy -- I guess they got banded today! Very glad to see you had a visitor from Algeria today -- you're up to 13,789 visitors from 86 countries!

Wishing you a good study and safe journeys tonight. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams