Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY SIX

My mood for today 5/12 /10 is Happy
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

." Wasted years will come again no more.''

This above is a rose that we set out at The grave of Princess, It will be blooming in a few days, We still miss Princess/

The tomatoes are beginning to set on the vines, and though we got a late start because of weather conditions we are still going to have plenty of tomatoes. DAD..
.
Every morning I am in a rush to get to Sara's Dog Training blog. It is hard for me to get the day started until I have found out how my friends Sara, Misty and Oreo are doing. You listen now while she brings us up to date, DAD
.
"I meant to tell you that I liked Jim's Mother's Day blog that he posted on Saturday with memories of your wife and his mother. I also like the following verse he posted:"

Joy is not something we look for in things. Joy is not entertainment. Joy is not having fun. Joy is a state of mind… it is something that has to be inside of us. Some say JOY is Jesus first, Others SECOND, Yourself Last.

.
This above about Jim's blog is from Joan.

.

This below is from Jay
.
State Flowers
.
This below is from Joan.
http://nymag.com/homedesign/fall2008/51155/
.
This below is from Shoot my UNIVERSE.
.
http://tunesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/05/skywatchers.html
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. And I would recommend that you look at the good advice right below, I do and I am well pleased After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page..
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
.
..DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99..
.
.Please add referral code DAD to your order.
.
I am sure that you can tell that I am have a few problems with this computer this morning by all the mistakes that I am making. So I am going to stop until I get I get it running right and then I will come back with my thought for the day and some other thinks that I could not get in, but please remember my side panel Sorry. DAD
.
It is now 9:15 A.M. and the computer is a little better, I hope that it will be o.k.in the morning.
.
We are going to bible study tonight and we are studying John chapter 5. And my thought for the day is the 8th verse of that chapter.

"Be Good. "

.
BYE BYE DAD

7 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad just popping in to see you are OK ~ and of course to share a cup of tea with you ~ Have a blessed Wednesday ~ Ally x

Becky said...

Beautiful roses. What a lovely way to honor Princess. Your tomatoes are looking good, too, I didn't know they were so far along! Hope you have nice weather today and do something enjoyable. I'll try to remember to check the cams... I keep forgetting during the day. I've been forgetting the eagles, too!

Sara said...

DAD,
Oh, I love your rose plant for Princess. What a sweet idea. We always miss our pets. You must post another photo when the rose opens up.

Hope you & Mary have a good day.

Dar said...

What a lovely dedication to your Princess. I'm sure you miss her by your side.
I also love the JOY meaning that Jim posted. He is your son, isn't he? I can read the resemblance in your warm hearts.
BlessYourHeart.........can't wait to see that first ripe tomato

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love the definition of JOY. It is true if Jesus is first then Joy is found. Glad to tomatoes are doing well. Have a wonderful Wednesday and hope that computer gets back on track for you!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Sipping a great cup of coffee and looking at all the great photos on your blog this morning. Soon Princess' rose will be as beautiful as the pink rose and as beautiful as your memories of her. As I viewed STATE FLOWERS that Jay sent to you, I saw New York's ROSE. It is a beautiful presentation, especially the ending.

I am amazed at the the size of your tomato plants and that you have healthy tomatoes on them. You could make "fried green tomatoes" for lunch today. I do wish my plants would come but Burpee know best when to send them to this Zone 5 area. With all the help you already gave I know I will have good tomatoes this summer.

Have a wonderful day and a blessed evening at your meeting. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Your photos today are lovely, Dad, especially the one of the Princess' rose. I also miss her very much. (^^)

The bright pink rose is very happy-looking, and as for that tomato, isn't it looking good? Pretty soon it will be pan-size, yes? ;)

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer. They do this to keep us on our toes. ;) Hope it calms down and does what you want it to do soon! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams