Saturday, June 12, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY TWO

The first ripe tomato of the 2010 tomato season. It will be a few more day's untll wr have a full ripe crop. DAD
,
My mood for today 6/12/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
,
" Wasted years will come again no more "
.
" Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way."

Good Morning.
.
Good old Saturday morning again, what could be better, well maybe a good cup of Starbucks coffee or a cup of hot TEA. Well I tell you that it is all ready. Oh how I wish that I could have coffee with you this morning. Dad.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, If you want to see and hear something interesting you might enjoy try # 3.
.
Sara I will be glad to know how things went with you Misty and Oreo yesterday. I know that is was a busy day and I know enjoyable. I will look at your blog right here Sara's Dog Training Mary and I enjoy Misty and Oreo so much. We both have a love for Shelties. DAD.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW....
.
Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order.
.
I do appreciate all the interest that many of you have shown in Biota Max. I know that all of you that have purchased this are going to like. I am well pleased with what it has done in my garden. DAD.
.
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia.
Shooting My Universe

This is all for now, Since this is Saturday I will not close this untill later today. You know that I will see you Monday morning. Be " GOOD" untill I see you again.
.
Sending Love and Good wishes to you, whereever you are in this world,

.BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Congratulations! Your first tomato of the year looks heavy and juicy. Let's have tomato sandwiches for breakfast. It's going to be a fine year of gathering the red beauties. Your good care of the soil and attention to the seedlings are begining to reward you. You will be carrying a smile with you to Prayer Meeting on Sunday. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Oh, that tomato looks so good!!!!! My plants are still in the growing taller stage! No buds yet.

Oreo did great as his competition last night. I'm planning on going back for more today, after I check the forecast. We are supposed to get rain, but it may hold off until late afternoon, which would be perfect. I'll write more about it on my blog when we get home.

Have a great day!

Lynne said...

Good morning, Dad. Now I know you may be surprised but I'm not a bigg tomato fan, but that one looks beautiful. I may not always engage but do appreciate the beauty in things. Like horses. I would not ride them but do find them to be beautiful creatures. I hope you have a great day!

Karen A. Cooke said...

Hi Uncle Ray! YUM! Wish I were there to help you eat it! We could all share a slice and eagerly wait for the next ones to ripen! Love, Karen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm happy to see that ripe tomato! It's going to be awhile before we have fresh ones here but I'm patiently waiting. They do taste so good!

Dar said...

You have sure whet my appetite for a fresh tomato sandwich. I am so envious at the moment. I must wait at least until late July for such a treat.
BlessYourHeart

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I almost reached in and got that tomato, Dad ;) It looks so good! ENJOY it.

There's just one eaglet branching right now. Your friend Steve's got some very cute squirrels posted today, doesn't he? We have some of the fattest grey squirrels on the planet here. They love the bird seed we share with them.

Wishing you both a lovely day and a good weekend -- safe journeys and a blessed Sunday to you! Love, Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Good Night DAD...

I was in awed of your first tomato. How I wish I could bite into it with a little salt. Soon you will have many more to enjoy. I wonder how my plants are doing back home. It has been hot but I hear it rained today so that should help cool the plants down.

Boy am I tired. Taking care of two boys at my age is not easy. We started the day by going Sweet Cherry Picking. We climbed ladders and reached for the sweetest ones closest to the sun. We came home with two large containers and haven't eaten even one. We ate so many while picking. It was fun for the boys and for us.The little guy had his bath and fell right to sleep. His 8 year old brother and a friend went to their first rodeo with granddad. I'm sure granddad never expected to see a live rodeo...but for the grandkids we do all sorts of things. We will all sleep well tonight.

Hope you had a wonderful day. Tomorrow is you meeting day and you always come back refreshed on Monday. See you at the coffee pot on Monday. ...Sara's Mom

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Oh I'm so happy to see that tomato. Our plants are just now starting to bloom....so it will be awhile for us. I hope you & Mary are doing well. Have a great day!