.
Cam # 1 does not work on Sunday, we will see you early Monday morning. # 2 and # 3 are working today Dad.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green ,,
( Mandy is my great grandaughter. Dad )...
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE
Good Morning
I am glad to see this Saturday morning. The past week has not been the best in my life, nothing bad hapened it just seemed a little lonely, so many away on their vacations, but know that many of you will be returning. I do know that early Sunday Misty and Oreo will be starting on the trip home. I have mised them so much. SMILE. DAD
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ( This is the page to read)
..
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
Dad'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here.
You know that they are on Vacation, but the good news that they are heading home in the morning, SMILE Dad
.,,
.Shooting My Universe
.
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
..........
The link here above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. I have had some rain which has been a great help. Dad..
.
Today..7/3/10
Abundant sunshine. High 31C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High 89F. Winds light and variable.
89 High
67 Low .
..
Here is my thought for the week end.
.
" This poor man cried and the Lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. The angle of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth him."
Taken from Psalm 34 verses 6 and 7
.
I do not write a blog on Sunday, I will see you again Monday morning
.
Bye Bye Dad
...

4 comments:
Good Morning, DAD,That sure is a hearty breakfast! I haven't been to IHop, but we have one in Honolulu. It is super popular. The vacationer in Plymouth will be enjoying a hearty breakfast, too, before heading back to NY. There will be a grand fireworks display on the beach Sunday night in celebration of America's Independence. Don't eat too many Hot Dogs! Aloha, Sara's aunt
Good Morning Dad,
I hope you are doing well this morning. I just wanted to drop by & wish you & Mary a happy fourth! I still don't have any ripe tomatoes, but they are coming along. I'll send you a picture soon....
Good Afternoon DAD...
We are home after an early and easy drive west...everyone else was heading east to the beaches. First thing I did was check on my tomato plants. Good news the chipmunks didn't eat them. The brandywines have grown very tall, lots of flowers, but still no tomatoes; and the early variety still has 1 lonely tomato and most of the flowers have dried up. The cherry tomatoes have the most flowers and maybe the start of a few tomatoes. They all need lots of water so that is what I'll do now.
We don't eat hot dogs often but in honor of the 4th of July, America's Birthday, I plan to cook some on the grill, eat outdoors and admire my gardens.
Have a nice weekend and enjoy your Sunday meeting. I hope you have some young visitors there because that always makes you happy.
...Sara's Mom
Good morning! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment