Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED & THIRTEEN


This above is supposed to be sweet 100' , but I think that they need to rename it. I know that there are a lot more tomatoes than that, We keep a bowl sitting on our kitchen counter and ever time I pass I pop a couple in my mouth, and they are so sweet and good. Dad
.
Good Morning. .
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it'
.
' "Begin the day with God."

..
.. Here are my 3 Cams below supposed to be up and on the job.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

Dad'S
OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green ... Mandy is my great granddaughter. Dad.
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ( This is the page to read).
.

My dear nephew Frank sent this inspirational quote to the family today and I thought you might like it:

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.— Unknown
This was sent to me from my good friend Joan. Thanks Joan.

Sara's Dog Training
Sara I am enjoying your blog so much each day, you videos and pictures are wonderful. I hope that our readers will look at this above. DAD
.
My mood today is Happy.
.
It seems that every thing that we did yesterday went well. All of our cams worked well all day, and no computer break downs, but I don't want to brag very much about that, it could happen in the next second. We are also remodeling my little office giving me a little more space.
.

/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today's weather at Dads tomato garden.
.
Times of sun and clouds. High 33C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 92F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph

.
This will be all for now, I will be back during the day and also in the morning.
.
Please look at my side panels for the many things that I have out of this blog
.
About all I can think of to say in leavings is "Live for others."
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Becky said...

Those are some beautiful tomatoes, Dad! I wish I could just reach in and grab a few.

Hope you and Mary are doing okay and enjoying your summer. Would love to see some pictures of your new kitty and hear more about him.

I keep trying to remember to look at your cameras during the daytime, but I am mostly on the computer at night. I need to write myself a note!

Have a nice day and a good Bible study.

Sara said...

DAD,
Wish I could put my hand in that bowl! I've grown sweet 100's before...they are one of my favorites! Just like candy! No wonder why they say tomatoes are a fruit, not a vegetable.

Off to walk Misty & Oreo in between the rain showers.

Hope you have a good day!

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Those sweet 100s are making my mouth water. Sara gave me some of hers several seasons ago and I still haven't had any that tasted better. Those are the same ones my sister dreams about having when she visits in August. I did buy a 2 pound container of grape tomatoes at the market last week and kept them in a bowl. Like you I popped a couple in my mouth every time I saw the bowl.

Speaking of visits and dreaming, today my other sister and her husband are coming for a 5 day visit. I have lots of things planned including walking to a local German Festival tonight. I am dreaming of the German food and music and good friends. I hope the rains won't spoil my dream.

If you don't hear from me over the next 5 days, know that I am thinking of you and Mary and probably even talking about you.

Tonight is meeting night for you and Mary. Enjoy the message and the companionship.

...Sara's Mom

Karen A. Cooke said...

Hi Uncle Ray,
Those tomatoes certainly look delicious....I can almost taste them! I know you are excited about remodeling your office....post a photo of it when you have finished so we can see where you are working. Tell Mary that Pat and I are thinking about getting cat too. Lots of love, your niece, Karen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Oh, those tomatoes look scrumptious! I also wish I could reach through the screen and grab some. Especially since you have so many!;)

Your friend John sent you some excellent Thoughts, didn't he? Makes me think of my dad, who was such an exemplary son, brother, father, and citizen, and got the very best marks for character all through school and beyond. Tomorrow will be the 2-year anniversary of him passing on; I miss him every second.

Oh, how wonderful that your niece and family are thinking of adopting a cat! Cats are absolutely the best, most loving, loyal, and lovely companions there could ever be. I hope to hear updates ;)

Love to you all, and special PURRS to Prince! from Jamaka and fams