''
Good Morning
.
I am in a happy mood today, what do you have to say for yourself. It looks like a beautiful day and I want too enjoy it to the fullest. Jim and Beverly may stop in for a visit some time today, he had better watch I might put him to work, It looks like that it will be a nice day to do a little bird watching and that is what I love to do .
.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here! This beats bird watching by a country mile, I love to visit SARA and see what is going on early every morning. Dad.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code...
usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today..9/02/10
Abundant sunshine. Hot. High 35C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. Hot. High around 95F. Winds light and variable.
.
This is all for now, I hope to see you again the morning.
.
Dad is sending his love and good wishes to all of you,
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights
14 years ago

16 comments:
Some little birdie told me that it is your birthday today! Enjoy your bird watching, and let Jim do all the hard work today! You deserve it!
Happy Birthday!
Love, Sara, Misty & Oreo
Good Morning DAD...
I am SMILING. A very special gentleman and friend is having a birthday.
Through his daily blog, he has been a friend
...coming into our lives and touching us with his love, inspirations, and smile. He has taught us friendship is more valuable than gold. Let us all wish him a wonderful birthday!
What a wonderful day you have planned! A little work, a little bird watching, a little reading time, especialy reading birthday cards, and a little visit from your loving family. Be sure to take a little time to go back and visit Oreo & Misty, they have a surprise photo for you today.
Happy Birthday dear friend. May your birthday be perfect for you! ...Sara's Mom
Happy Birthday....hope you have an enjoyable day!
xoxoxox
Happy Birthday Dad. Enjoy your day.
Charlene
Happy Birthday! Sit back, watch the birds and have a great day! Your tomatoes look DELISHIOUS! - Dawn and Katie the Sheltie-girl
Happy Birthday Dad, I think its great that you get out there and do what you do everyday! It is an honor to know you! Linda
Good Morning, DAD,
This is truly a glorious day! I woke up this morning and though I was hearing Oreo and Misty singing Happy Birthday. Then when I checked Sara's blog, I saw your friends in party hats and remembered that today is YOUR BIRTHDAY. May it be happy and filled with small treasures. Aloha, Sara's aunt.
PS. It is also my daughter's birthday.
What a special day for you! I didn't know till I read the comments that it is your Birthday! I'm sending lots of good wishes your way for a very HAPPY day today!
Happy Birthday Dad. I hope you day is as special as you are. Much love to you and Mary. Helen
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday DEAR DAD
Happy Birthday to you!
(And may many more smiles come your way for all the smiles you've shared with us!)
A very, very happy birthday to you today! May you have many more years to write your blog that we enjoy so much.
sdk from Austin, TX
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dad! All the other friends posting above have taken the words right out of my fingers ;) but I add my very best Birthday wishes and love from all of us, to them. Hope it's exactly the kind of day you love, and that lots of birds show up to bring you joy! Hope you'll also have a great time watching Jim work ;) (Isn't that always a happy sight?) Hope you'll all enjoy lots of iced coffee and your favorite food, plus cake and ice cream...if there isn't tomato ice cream, then there should be! ;) Or how about peach? ENJOY your day, and know that you're loved by thousands all over the world, but most of all, by your dear family! Happy Birthday from Jamaka and fams ;) ^^
Hi Dad, I just came to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have a great day.
A very "Happy Birthday" to you Ray. You have been & still continue to be a special inspiration to me all my life, & I am grateful for the many times you have given me advice on things over the years. I love you & Mary & allGod's family.Have a great day today , give Jim & Beverly my love as well. Don't eat to much ice-cream & cake.lol
hi dad,
happy birthday. that's a big number. you are an inspiration to me. I'd like to get up as early and do what you do now, let alone if I ever get to 97.
enjoy.
sara's dad
Hope your day was a good one ~ and may you have many many more Birthdays to share with us ~ Ally
Post a Comment