Good Morning.
Yes its Dad here but running a little late this morning, no reason for it. Just did not have much to do on this Wednesday morning so I decide to do something unsual and sleep just a little longer, now I don't want to get in habit of this.
.
But I always want to get in a habit of doing this making my Sumatra x bold coffee and going to see Sara Misty and Oreo at their blog Sara's Dog Training Sara is at work and they are at home but I know doing well Dad.
.
It is raining this morning here it East Tennessee, It looks like a rainy day for us. Tonight is our bible study night and it is here at our home. We are studying " The Book of Esther." chapter one.
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
..
.Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today,,9/8/10
Showers, maybe a rumble of thunder. High 28C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Showers and a few thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
.
This is going to be all for this day, maybe I can come back tomorrow if God is merciful to me,I have experienced a lot of his MERCY in my life in the past.
.
I want to send love and the best wishes to every one of you my friends. DAD
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
14 years ago

2 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
We too had some rain during the night but now it is just a cool breezy morning. I think I'll will work on cleaning up some tree branches today to make the front lawn look nicer.
Your day will be busy preparing your house for this evenings meeting. I'm not sure it is easier or harder on you to have the meeting at your house, especially if you also have to lead the Bible Study...sounds like lots of preparation for that as well.
You reading of Esther, from the Hebrew Bible, is an interesting one since Esther is not as well known as other biblical woman... and there is a lot to learn from her story.
Perhaps Mary is making some delicious treat to serve this evening and the house is filled with wonderful scents. I know it is filled with the scent of Sumatra coffee that you prepared special for us. Have a good day.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:
Sleeping in a bit sometimes helps, though, don't you think, Dad? Especially if you've got a busy day ahead. If you get tired of that rain, please send some on to us over here -- we could use some! I always love the rain, and so do the plants. ;) Thinking about another cup of coffee if you can spare it, and wishing you, Ms. Mary and handsome Prince a very good day and a profitable evening. Love from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment