Good Morning.
Is this September 1st , maybe I am still asleep and just dreaming, but any way that is what the calandar says and it is right the most of the time. I spent the most of the time yesterday doing nothing, I did not hardly get done but maybe I can finish the job today, that is my plans anyway.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here You know without a doubt that Dad wants you to do this. DAD.
I am usualy screaming for some of that good coffee long before now so why don't we get a big pot of coffee and tea ready, I am sure that you are as ready as I am.
.....
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.
..
usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
Today..9/01/10
Mainly sunny. Hot. High 34C. Winds light and variable.
Plentiful sunshine. Hot. High 94F. Winds light and variable
......
I think that I have got the birds confused, they don't know what I am wanting them to do, too many place to visit and eat, I hope that I can get it all straightened in their little minds. Also a few different birds as yet not showing up, not many red birds, blue jays and a few other birds, I am going to be patient with them
This is all for right now, I hope to see you again the mrning.
Dad is sending his love and good wishes to all of you,
BYE BYE DADCopyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:
Hi there, Dad, I haven't been too good about commenting lately but I still try and come by nearly every day and check out how things are going at Dad's place. I really smiled at what you wrote today: "I spent the most of the time yesterday doing nothing, I did not hardly get done but maybe I can finish the job today." That's a good one... I'm going to remember that!
DAD,
I'm up extra early today. I have to go to work today for a conference day. I'll be there all day! I wanted to make sure the dogs got their walk in before I had to leave.
It is going to be a hot day here. So, I think the dogs won't mind staying home in the cool AC.
Good Morning DAD...
It really is September and very hot. I went to the farm stand yesterday and the owner was putting out pumpkins and mums for sale. A sign that fall is coming but it definitely doesn't feel like it this week.
I have noticed less bird activity in CAM #3. It's been since you had the house washed and I wondered if some of their chemicals or soaps got into the feeder or onto the bushes and they are staying away until a good rain rinses it all off.
Nothing wrong with you resting today with a cup of coffee, eyes closed and feet up while you SMILE at the pleasant thoughts in your head. As my Mother said, "from this recliner I can do anything; it is when I get up that I can't".
Have a nice day, rest up today to celebrate tomorrow, your 97th birthday! ..Sara's Mom
I hope you get things done today that you didn't do yesterday. Most of my days I don't hardly get anything done lately. Just feel tired most of the time and the rest of the time just don't want to do anything. We had to go get some regular blood work done this morning and tomorrow morning is doc day for Ken's eyes in another town. I always dread that. Helen
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince!:
Your friend Sara's Mom is right, as usual -- it's too hot to work real hard, and you deserve a little relaxation with some good coffee and hopefully a lot of birds to watch today! Prince should be glad to help you with this, too ') Yes, I know what you mean -- when you have a lot of bird feeders, they don't know how to act, do they? But it's so nice that they have them. Wishing you, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince a nice relaxing day today and a good evening. Love from Jamaka and fams <3
(oh, and shame on me! I almost forgot to wish you an early but heartfelt VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)
Post a Comment