Friday, November 5, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii This rose was in Dad's rose garden.
..
Good Morning.
.
Yes it's Dad here again on this friday morning, I am feeling very good this morning and you can say that my mood is Happy. I feel that the good sleep that I get each nighe helpes me a lot
.
.We have been haveing some wet weather here. It rained most of the day yesterday, the p0wer was off for about two hours while I was working on this journal, heavy thunder and lighting, I finally made it .
.
I may go a little slow today, and not write very much, to tell you the truth I don't have much.
.
Below are a few things that I thought was good, most of it sent to me by my readers and friends
...

http://t.co/PzGyaFE
Here is something beautiful, please don't miss this.
.
I try to have my coffee real early, and then I go to read what my friend Sara has to tell me at Sara's Dog Training blog. I have never been dissapointed, neither will you. DAD
.

'Tis Sweet To Trust Him
,,
My Lord is ever with me
Along life's busy way:
I trust in Him completely
For guidance day by day

He's with me when I waken
To start the day anew;
I whisper, "Lord , I love Thee;
I pray Thee keep me true."

He 's with me through the morning
To help me with my task
My heart turns ever upward
and forthe strength to ask.

All day I feel His presence
We have communion sweet;
He bids me bring my burdens
And lay them at his feet.

When, kneeling at my bedside,
My heart is full of praise,
I thank Him for His goodness
And love that fill my days

At night I am not fearful;
I'm trusting in His care,
Secure, whatever happens,
I know He still is there.

'Tis sweet to trust Him fully,
And on His grace rely;
He gives me joy forever__
A home beyond the sky!

By Helen A. Lewis
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page -- this is the page that you must read if you are a tomato producer or expect to be one in the future, Dad .
..
..
Please do not forget the three cams. above, you can get a lot of pleasure watching the birds and sometimes a glimpse of old Dad.
.
This is going to be all for this day, I will be back in the mornin. And I will be close around all day today if there are any changes.
.

Let's Live and Learn Together (This is Marys blog, I am trying to get her to start posting again, maybe you could help me)
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
.
" Give of your best to the Master"
,
BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad a Happy Friday to you ~ the picture of the Rose is beautiful ~ Ally x

Sara said...

Happy Friday Dad!

It is rainy here too. Oreo is missing his outside ball playing time. Maybe this afternoon.

Have a good day!

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

It has been a busy morning here in NJ. Had to drive the little guy to school, then play games with the older grandson, go to the library for more books and lunch at a nice Italian restaurant, Neena;s, choice of the grandson. Had to walk the dog a few times as well. Live is definitely different for me down here.. but it is definitely fun. Tomorrow I will actually be taking the boys to a football game at Rowan University... that will be a first for me.

We had all that rain yesterday but we spent the day in the museum which was great fun. Today it is damp but no rain. Hope the sun comes out for both of us on Saturday.

Your roses are always beautiful. There is actually 1 rose left on the bush in front of my daughter's house. Maybe I will cut it and bring it inside. You always find such lovely inspirational poems to post and we so appreciate you taking the time to share them with us. Have a good afternoon. And tell Mary I am voting for her to resume her blog.

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I'd like to cast my vote, too. "Mary, get blogging." It could be a weekly blog, or a daily blog or a once in a while blog. We like the way she thinks. We like the way she expresses her feelings. It runs in the family!Another rainy day here.
Thanks for the rose and the poem and the coffee. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome Prince Charming:

What a beautiful pink rose, Dad! We have quite a few roses blooming right now as well, in many colors. Thank you for posting that URL I sent you -- aren't his photos beautiful? ;)

Your friend Steve has someone Prince would enjoy on his post today. ;)

We add our votes for Ms. Mary to blog! We miss her blog very much. I know it's hard in this busy life but we do appreciate it!

Love and a good weekend to you all from Jamaka and fams >^^<