14 years ago
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
TUESDAY:S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED EIGHTTEEN
Video above of Dad made by Mary,
" Live for others "
Good Morning,
I hope that you are feeling good this early tuesday morning, I am feeling real good, and I do also need some of that X bold coffee that I am talking about in the video up above, you sit and I will pour, then we can get started on this day's work.
.
We should go by and see how Sara is getting along, and there is just one way there an it is Sara's Dog Training blog ,come on lets look inside, I just need a glimpse of Oreo. Sara I have a lot more to say but as you can see I am having a little computer trouble, Dad.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
Today''2/08/11
Cloudy with occasional snow showers. High 2C. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Snow flurries early. Then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
.
I am begining to need some dry weather here in the Tennessee Valley, my garden spot is not yet ready and my plants will be ready before I am able to get them in the ground. DAD.
Maybe it would be a good idea for me to read this link below while I am waiting on dry weather to get here, I might learn something about producing tomatoes their diseases and a lot more. That is what I have been encouraging you to do. Dad.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
I do need to bring this to an end. I have enjoy my visit with you this morning and I hope to see you again in the morning if God has Mercy on me. Sending Love and best wishes to all of my friends.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good morning Dad...
stay inside, sounds like it will be too cold today...brrr
Thanks for another nice video, Dad! Stay warm today if it snows! Hey, just think, in four days it will be day number 2222!
Good Afternoon DAD...
My sister and I went out for a morning walk, including a walk on the beach. We didn't make it back to the house until after we visited a few shops, bought a few gifts, and another fresh picked tomato at the Thrift Store. Now we are enjoying an x-bold cup of coffee. Taste great and a treat to be watching your video. After our coffee we will be driving to the Ringling Rose Gardens in Sarasota. I'll try to take some photos for you. Wish you could join us...I know you would enjoy it. They even have trams to drive people around the gardens but we will walk and get up close to the roses.
I do hope the sun shines for you and your garden. Only a few weeks before your plants arrive from Burpee. Glad to hear you have recovered from your busy week. Enjoy your afternoon. ..Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome Prince:
Hope your computer straightens up and flies right, Dad ;) What a nice video! I guess Prince had some important business at that time.
Your friend Steve posted some beautiful eider ducks today -- maybe Prince was looking at those ;)
Wishing you a warm and cozy evening! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3 with special purrs for the Prince >^^<
Post a Comment