" Time is so precious-do not waste it"
Good Morning.
I hope that you are feeling good on this Wednesday morning. I am still doing good, still in a happy mood. Nothing does me more good than to be able to sit down here and do what I love to do best, that is tell you how to produce a good tomato, I have added two more things to that now, roses and smiles. I do not want any honor from any one as the best or largest blog in the world because I am not. I am just an old man trying to do what is right and enjoy life and help you do the same.
I received this comment last night and I want to thank Scott for it. Dad
Scott Kronabetter has left a new comment on your post "THUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWELVE": Enjoy your time with your great-grandson. As always, your posts pick me up and remind me always to be grateful for God's blessings in my life! Thanks so much!
(Scott's Blog is good, click on the red above to read it. DAD.)
The Value of a Smile
The thing that goes the farthest towards making life worthwhile, That costs the least and does the most is just a pleasant smile. The smile that bubbles from a heart that loves its fellow man, Will drive away the cloud of gloom and coax the sun again. It's full of worth and goodness, too, with manly kindness blent---It's worth a million dollars and it doesn't cost a cent.
The World's First Seedless TomatoTo view this email in a browser Click Here
This link above will need the back up button above to continue, there may be other places on this blog that I did not see , if you run up against a stump any where the back up button will let you continue.)
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page Here is the one that I keep on hand all yera long, come in handy. Dad
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
"Others"
Lord help me live from day to day in such a self-forgetful way That even when I kneel to pray, My prayer shall be for others. Others, Lord yes others, Let this my motto be, Help me to live for others, That I may live like Thee,
By Charles D. Meigs
It's time for my Sumatra x bold coffee, it just can't be beat, neither can going to see Sara and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog and find about Oreo and Sara. I hope that they are doing good and that the snow has not covered them up. I miss Misty so much. DAD
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
I do want to stop right here and thank AOL and Google for the good servive that they are giving us, there are no problems any more, I am happy. DAD.
. If we have'nt learned anything but to Smile & be Kind to all men, maybe our time has not been wasted this morning I hope to see you in the morning if my life is spared. Sending my love and good wishes to all my friends, Dad
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

5 comments:
Good morning from Siberia...I mean NY. Hard to tell these days. SNow is coming down very hard right now. We will be buried by the end of the day.
Yesterday, it took me 40 minutes to drive the 4 miles to work! Luckily, school is closed for the day, and I can stay home with Oreo (a dog who is in desperate need of exercise! He's going stir crazy).
Sara
Good Morning DAD...
Sending lots of SMILES to you today. I have so many to share after reading the smile poems you have posted lately. SMILES to make the giver and receiver feel so much better.
I visited Scott's blog and like you he has learned to garden from previous generations and loves it so much he wants to share his knowledge with others. I think your granddaughter Mandy would like to read his ideas on organic gardening and sustainability.
Like most people on the east coast you may be in for a lot of rain or snow today. Hope it doesn't effect your Wednesday meetings day that you look forward to so much. I know you will enjoy the readings with Mary and Prince if not with the others tonight. Prince must be wondering where is his sunbeam and his birds. Extra strokes to the little fellow will put smiles on both your face and his face.
...Sara's Mom
Have a wonderful day Dad, Mary and Prince. Love the picture of you and Zachary. Hugs, Sheila
Stopping by to say "hi" Dad! I'm having a sick day today. Fever and tummy distress. ughh. Glad you are doing well and hoping we get to see spring soon? Did they dig the groundhog out of the snow so he could do his thing? lol
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome PRINCE: Well, you do a very good job of what you're trying to do, Dad ;) and many thousands of us all over the world come right here for our daily SMILES that we don't get anywhere else!
Looks warmer over your way, if the SmokeyCam is anything to go by. Your friend Steve is having some VERY cold weather...brrrrr! Makes me shiver just looking at the picture.
Wishing you all a comfortable and happy afternoon/evening. Love to you all, and special PURRS for the Prince, from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment