The ground was in good condition, no rain for a few days, and the workman did a perfect job, and I am Smiling. DAD.© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
.
Good Morning.
Can you see the big smile on my face this morning I am getting my garden spot in perfect shape, as you can see in the above picture above. Now let the tomato plants come I am ready. Yesterday was a perfect day for the job, a little cold but good and dry all day.
....
.
Today,2/19/11
Times of sun and clouds. High 3C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 39F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Times of sun and clouds. High 3C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 39F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
.
.
Even if you are happy and smiling you still need a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee to really get going, and also go by Sara's Dog Training blog and see my friends, If they are alright then I feel much better, I think that it is still cold at their house, but I know Sara well enough that she will keep Oreo warm. Dad.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
..
I am not really done with this journal, I am just going to park for a while before I finish. I notice that a little snow is on the ground this morning but I think that it will be gone by sun up.
I have as usual enjoyed being with you a little while this morning, you are my friend and you always feel comfortable with your friends, no put on just plain old contrary Dad.
I plan to see you on Friday morning.
.
" Time is so precious- do not waste it "
.
BYE BYE DAD.
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

6 comments:
Your plot is anxiously awaiting your love & care.
Yes, it is still very cold...15 degrees. We did get out to play ball yesterday afternoon for a bit.
~Sara
OH HOW EXCITING YOUR PLOT GETTING READY!!!!!!
STAY WARM!
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT PICTURES OF PROGRESS ON THE TOMATOES!
Good Morning DAD...
I can see and feel your smile. And of course your smile is contagious so I am smiling too. That plot will hold a lot of tomato plants which means a lot of work for you...planting, watering, weeding, checking for disease, keeping birds and other critters from enjoying your harvest, then picking your beautiful red tomato and finally having some tomato sandwiches and some fried green tomatoes. I am ready to see and hear all about this year's tomato season.
Rainy day here but warm. We are hoping the rain stops by early afternoon so we can get our walk in and maybe sit out and listen to some live music on the beach before heading to Sarasota tonight to see a play. Tomorrow my sister heads back to Philly. I will miss her.
Keep that smile on your face and enjoy another cup of Sumatra...that's what I am going to do right now. ...Sara's Mom
Dad,
It won't be long now before the tomatoes are growing. We got a little dusting of snow last night. They say next week will be in the 50's. You, Mary and Prince have a great day! Sheila
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome Prince:
Wow, you're getting an early start -- you can't wait to get this year's tomato crop in ;) That's great! Hope the weather continues to cooperate for you.
I'm hoping you saved me a cup of coffee -- I'm just going to go out and check on that in a moment ;)
Apologies for not posting yesterday -- my DSL was down! All better now -- just had to catch up on everything I couldn't get to yesterday.
Love to you all, and have a wonderful afternoon/evening. <3, Jamaka and fams (with PURRS for the Prince)
Hi Dad, I am wondering why the heritage tomatoes I planted never got larger than 2 inches in diameter before they ripened. Does the low humidity in Arizona have anything to do with it? I'm alsoo thinking that the container's I planted them it are too small. I live in a condo so I must use containers. Do you have any suggestions for the next crop? Thanks, Scott:)
Post a Comment