Good Saturday Morning
This is the day that we all are looking for I do not write a Journal on Sunday, I will be back on Monday morning.As you possibly already know that Mary and I do have a Sunday morning meeting to attend which means so much to us. We need the help that we get there so much, it helps to keep on going .
RECORD RELICS ....I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad
We are making some changes again with the way that we write this journal to make it easier for you and I to read.
You will now see Oreo over to your right in the side panel. He will be there constantly, just click on him and you will be at Sara's blog. DAD
I would like to ask how you are feeling, I hope that you can stay in that bed a little longer this morning since it is Saturday, as soon as I finish this that is where you will find me. I will be at home all day today and you can reach me at white6416r@Aol.com
I am feeling good, no complaints, and I hope that I can do a little good some where out there today. I know that there are many souls who are sad and they do need to see a big Smile. DAD.
For $1.oo per day you can have your company name, or product listed. in this journal We are read in 101 countries of the world, and over 3000 cities. That's a bargain. write Dad at white6416r@aol.com
http://www.burpee.com/ Dad gets his tomato plants from Burpee. Try to read the above if you possible can. there are some beautiful tomato pictures and lots of tomato information. DAD ..
Easy Homegrown Strawberries Order Now Supply Limited To view this email in a browser Click Here I love strawberries, DAD .
Recently the full moon was closer to the earth than it had been for many years and many people got to see and take some once in a lifetime photo’s. The link below has photos from around the world. Here are some incredible pictures of the full moon! http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/beautiful-pictures-of-the-supermoon-from-around-th?s=mobile
(Please scroll down when this above comes on. it will give you all the beautiful moon pictures. Dad)
We will be having more poems, trying for one every day, if you have a good one send it to me. Dad.
Here is one that our friend Joan sent to us.
Roses
You love the roses - so do I.
I wish The sky would rain down roses, as they rain
From off the shaken bush. Why will it not?
Then all the valley would be pink and white
And soft to tread on.
They would fall as light
As feathers, smelling sweet; and it would be
Like sleeping and like waking, all at once!
by George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans)
And look for more short Videos
This is all that I am going to have right now, But I will keep this open awhile to get any thing new that might come in.
Be sure that you go to my Side Panel for any thing that I don't have here, you will find it there. I will see you Monday morning.
BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
Change is good and I look forward to your new journal style...especially the poems...you always offer us inspirational ones. I especially enjoy the poems you read aloud to us.
It is a beautiful day here, the type of day when you notice all the beauty around you. Shortly I will go out for some pansies and plant them in a basket for my front step. Then I will be greeted with lots of smiles every time I enter my house. Later we will be with Sara, Jeff, and Oreo. I will give Oreo some strokes from you and tell him his photo is now on DAD's sidebar. I think he will smile.
Enjoy the day, maybe planting tomatoes or peas or cabbages, and of course take a Sumatra coffee break with Prince on your lap.
...Sara's Mom
I hope your weekend is a wonderful one. It's warming up finally here in Ohio!
I just started some tomatoe seedlings this past week. We live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan so they have plenty of time to grow before being set in the garden.
I see you don't have a fence around your garden - what do you use to keeep the deer away?
'hugs from afar' and have a wonderful weekend.
Hi Dad, I loved those Moon pictures.I didn't get to see it while it was red although I did get a good picture of it around midnight.It was the normal color by then. I am worried about Sam Shaffer. I have sent him emails but to no avail. I hope he is ok. Left a message in his last journal entry which was several months ago. He may have gone on home to be with his dearly departed wife who I believe he called Mary Jane.
Have a great Day today along with Mary and Prince. I like you new layout. Love to you both.Helen
Post a Comment