" Ye are the Light of the world "
Good Morning.
Glad to see you this morning, you are looking good, and I hope that you are feeling all right as we have a lot to do this day.
I am going to have my Sumatra x bold coffee the first thing this morning, I am feeling the need of it and I am sure that a few of you are agreeing with me. While we are waiting for it to perk lets go visit Sara and Oreo, I like to hear from them early and then I can finish my journal, all you have to do is just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and you will soon be hearing from Sara, what a wonderful job you are doing Sara.
.....For $1.oo per day you can have your company name, or product listed. in this journal We are read in 101 countries of the world, and over 3000 cities. That's a bargain. write Dad at white6416r@aol.com
http://www.burpee.com/ Dad gets his tomato plants from Burpee. Try to read the above if you possibll can. there are soms beautiful tomato pictures and lots of tomato information. DAD
Easy Homegrown Strawberries Order Now Supply Limited To view this email in a browser Click Here I love strawberries, DAD
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page Dad's Views and Tomato News '

2 comments:
Good morning DAD...
It will be a lovely day....lots of sunshine and pleasant temps for the great northeast....high of 54. I am planning to take a nice long walk this afternoon. Saw the Macy's Flower Show in NYC yesterday. It was so beautiful. I wish you could have seen it. We had Starbucks's coffee sitting at a table above and at eye level with the various gardens. I am so ready to see flowers here. I visit your cam 3 and see the flower tree across your road. It is magnificent. Our Lowe's is selling pansies...I will put some in baskets this weekend. At least my front step will be cheerful and smiling.
Hope you had a good meeting last night. Now to relax and reflect and have a peaceful day. I agree we need new photos of Prince and some of his adventures. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Glad to see you are feeling good and having a productive day, Dad -- me, too, after a sort of lazy morning. Just finishing my 3rd cuppa and mapping out the plan for the rest of the day.
Yes, we'd love some new pictures of gorgeous Prince! and I'd love to see those pansies, too, Sara's Mom. The eaglets are napping while a parent "branches" and it looks like they're having a perfect afternoon. Hope you are, too! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams >^^<
Post a Comment