Friday, April 1, 2011

FRIDAY'S ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SIXTY FIVE


" Live for others every day 'tis the true the better way "


Good Morning.



Hope all is going well for everyone today. It of course is friday and I am glad for that, it means that my rest day will soon be here, I am ready for it. This week has been a busy, busy week, but we are looking for some good helpful times this week end.

Look what was walking around in my tomato garden this morning, I believe that is one of Kelly's roosters that has got loose, I am sure that you remember Kelly, she is the one who lives in N. Georgia and has so mann kinds of chickens. Mary and I visited her last summer we really enjoyed seeing all the folks there. DAD


Rooster


I am begining to need some of that Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee, and I know of a few more of my friends who also like, It is hard to beat, and as I usually do go see Sara and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog and get me a smile. Thank you Sara for taking such good care of Oreo, because we all love Oreo. DAD



Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. Be sure an take good care of me, I will be of help to you when old Dad is not around anymore.


For $1.oo per day you can have your company name, or product listed. in this journal We are read in 101 countries of the world, and over 3000 cities. That's a bargain. write Dad at white6416r@aol.com


Eagle Web Cam


Ecobirder


Glen in Australia


Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam


Ain't Easy Bein' Green


Jennifer White's Blog


John White's Blog


BIRD SONGS


Let's Live and Learn Together


Shooting My Universe


Tennessee Granddaddy


Tomato Casual



Today's weather 4/01/11 Partly cloudy. High 15C. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. A mix of clouds and sun. High near 60F.


This is all for the present, I hope to return with a poem later today.


BYE BYE DAD



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
That is one beautiful rooster and sure to wake up all your friends with a big smile. Have a lovely day. Too early for coffee. I'll stop by in the "morning" for a cup. Aloha...Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Well, our forecast at noon yesterday had us getting 8-10 inches of snow. By evening, they down graded it. This morning....pretty much no snow! Boy, I'm glad we wont get a lot, but I was counting on a snow day today.

Guess the weather men played an April Fool's joke on us.

Have a good friday!
~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

April 1 is here. It is playing tricks on us. Instead of sunny skies it is snowing lightly. The ground is once again "white". We cancelled an appointment when they predicted 12"....too bad we cancelled ... we should only get a dusting of snow.

The bright, colorful rooster brightened the morning though. Last fall we went to an event at the house of Martin VanBuren and a woman had brought some of her chickens, roosters and other exotic birds. I recognized some of the breeds from visiting Kelly's blog. I have learned so much by visiting you and your friends.

Enjoy the company you have been planning for all week. Is that a fresh baked pie I smell?

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
We went to the beach this morning for a swim and a beach walk. It is a glorious day. If there is any coffee left, I sure would enjoy a cup. My husband tried to fool me this morning, but I was ready. Enjoy your evening. Aloha....Sara's aunt.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,
Havent been by in a while have missed your smile!
Terrie
(of Graham farm)

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

That is one gorgeous rooster! Sure miss my two and their ladies.

Spring is here, isn't it? We are sweltering now; yesterday it was in the 90sF and today up close to that. Will be glad of a forecast cool-down starting tomorrow. The flowers are really blooming after all the rain we've had, and we have some really nice grapefruit and lemons to enjoy.

Wishing you all a relaxing, safe, and enjoyable weekend, with love and PURRS from Jamaka and family <3