Thursday, May 12, 2011

DAD'S THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETY THREE

Good Morning.

A little bit late better late than not be here at all.  Being late is not from feeling bad, I am going to slow down a little since all my work is finished

I will be talking about producing Tomatoes and not much more,  a nice poem when I have one and a few thoughts for the day.

" If you judge people you have no time to Love them "

"Well done is better than well said "

" There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up "

" He has achieved much who has lived well, laughed often and loved much "

These four thoughts above are from A Fathers Book of Wisdom,compiled by H Jackson Brown, Jr.

This link below will be good for you to have on file, DAD

Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com.

I will mention my Side Panel for today, I hope that you will make use of it, there is lots of good stuff there.

I plan on seeing you in the morning if all is well

BYE    BYE     DAD.

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal

1 comment:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

Short and simple can say a lot and your blog today does just that...it is filled with words of wisdom from you a man and father who has achieved much, lived well, laughed often and loved much.

When we slow down it is usually for a reason. And your body and mind is saying "back to basics". Spend this day sitting with Mary and Prince near you, reading from your books of poems and verses. It will be so peaceful and refreshing (especially if you have a cup of sumatra with you and a sweet).

...Sara's Mom