" Be True Today "
Good Morning.
This seems to be a nice morning, stating off at 81 degrees and will reach 88 today, that is real good for our tomatoes, I was telling someone yesterday that I have just about run out of anything to do except just sit and watch the Tomatoes grow, that is a strange feeling for me after being so busy all spring, maybe I can catch up on my naps.
To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com.
We talk so much about our coffee breaks useing Starbucks Samatra x bold, we all know that is impossible for us all to be together here at Dad's Tomao Garden, but it is just a dream that I have. I just now started a new pot, don't you smell it, now pretend that you are sitting and that Dad is serving you. Alley I do have any kind of hot tea that you might enjoy, now don't you think that is fun ? DAD
" When you have been wronged, a poor memory is your best response
" You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of LOVE."
The above By Henry Drummonds.
" There is no point in worrying about things that you forget as you grow older because you'll soon forget what you forgot''
All three cameras are in service, #1 shows our flag waving over our tomato garden, # 2 shows the lighted bird bath, and a view of the tomato plants. # 3 shows a section of our WildLife Habitat.
I have not mention any thing about our feelings this morning, I do hope that you are feeling as good as I am, Mary gave me a good meal last night and I was asleep soon after I was in that bed, and now this morning my Mood is Happy, so I am ready to face this cold cruel world.
We have been looking for a few more Double Knock Out Roses, but the colors that we need are scarce.
I am leaving you for a little while, while I am gone do remember our Side Panel, every thing that I know is there, have fun.
I will knock on your door in the morning if God has mercy on me and gives me another day of life
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal

4 comments:
Good morning Dad. I get up even ealier these days, to give Chewy lots of playtime before I go to work. He is learning how to walk on a leash, and is getting better each day.
Today, he goes to the vet to be checked out and given some shots. Fingers crossed he's a good boy for them, and not a little hooligan :)
Good morning DAD...
Another beautiful day here as well. I will be spending it with friends and having lots of smiles. You worked so very hard getting everything ready and now it is your time to rest a bit and enjoy this beautiful season....listen to the birds, smell the flowers, feel the breezes, and smile at the beauty around you.
Sounds like Mary is starting to feel better..we are all smiling about that. Now for some coffee and sidebar visits.
Have a peaceful day and inspirational bible study tonight.....Sara's Mom
Unbelievably it is to get close to 80 here in Ohio today and it is just beautiful out. I hope your day is a wonderful one!
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:
Your weather sounds perfect for your plants, both the roses and the tomatoes; and I hope you are soon able to find the rose colors you want.
How true the thoughts are that you share with us today, Dad, and the world would be as it is intended to be, a place of comfort and beauty, if we took them more to heart and had them working in our lives.
The coffee you've made is just what I need now, thank you! ;) Sending love and PURRS to you all, from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment