" Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself "
....
Good Morning to all of you Monday morning lovers. That may sound silly to you, but to me it is so. I love to get back to my job after a nice helpful weekend and see what I can do today to better myself, and especially to help others. I would not want you to go in to your job at the office this morning with a frown on your face, so I am going to put a big smile there. That's my job. Dad.
....
This Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee that I am sipping on as I write is so good, and I want to tell you that it is making me smile, if you have any ready why not try a cup, then see how you feel.
....
In looking over the three outside Cameras I noticed that the best view the # Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1 . gives you a side view of the tomato garden looking south from my family room. You can see so much better from there, even count the number of rows and see how much they are growing. I know to you that looks like such a small thing, and it is, but old Dad did the best that he could and hope that if my life is spared for another year I will be able to show you something better. Over in my Side panel you can see a pictures of my crop in past years Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008 , now that is what I like. If you will notice the Eastern Blue Bird box in the view nearer the house, Well, from that we have seen at least four baby blue birds fly off into the cool of the trees beyond, and they seem to stay close to home, I see them at my feeders every day. I have three more boxes, some went out from them but I am not sure of the count, but I do have Eastern Bluebirds. Smile. DAD
....
LEARN BIRD SONGS . This is a link that I like very much and I spend a little time there each day listing to many bird songs, it helps you know what bird you are hearing. I recommend it and it is free, only one smile. Dad.
....
Today..5/09/11
A few clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 33C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny to partly cloudy. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds light and variable.
....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1 ..The one that I recommend for today. DAD
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
.
Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbirds and Roses
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver
....
Jennifer White
John White
Knoxville News-Sentinel
My Everyday Life
Record Relics
Sara's Dog Training
.
Shooting My Universe . Thanks Steve for all you are showing us these days, when are you coming to see Dad ?
.
Starbucks
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Urban Garden Casual
....
..I wish that I did not have to write this, but it does take money to keep every thing going on, without it every thing would come to an end.This is why I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right,$ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. DAD.
.
I would like to leave this below with you every day, you can get lots of help here. Just click on the link right below. I hope that you will not get tired of seeing it, you will appreciate it as you are producing those good home grown tomatoes Dad.Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver .
.
urbangardencasual.com
.
I am going to stop for some rest and more coffee, I am in a Happy mood today and I hope that you can say the same. I hope to see you in the morning . You will find the 3 cams over in the side panel, be sure and look them over. Dad may not be out there, it's just too HOT for me .
.
If you have not found what you are looking for here look in the side panel, if not there write me at white6416r@aol.com and I will help you, I am on duty all day and part of the night. DAD
.
I plan to come back in in the morning if you want me, let me know. DAD.
BYE BYE DAD
2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
14 years ago

3 comments:
Good morning DAD. Hope you had a good weekend. The weather here was perfect. Wish it could be like that all summer, but the heat/humidity is coming back this week.
Chewy & Oreo had fun this weekend. Lots of outdoor time. They love being free in the yard.
~Sara
Good Monday Morning DAD...
I am here for a cup of sumatra and a few smiles. It is good to visit and know you are in a good mood. We are both back from our time with our children and grandchildren so we have lots of new memories. Hope the 50th anniversary celebration was enjoyed by all!
My grape tomato plant is growing quickly. The other two plants are growing but not so quickly. I was thrilled to return home and see all 3 healthy and with yellow flowers.
It is a lovely morning here and I plan to use it wisely doing outdoor chores because it will be in the high 90s by Wednesday and I will not be outdoors then. I'll be busy later in the week preparing for 7 days in New York's beautiful Finger Lakes Region. We will stay on Seneca Lake but travel around several of the other lakes, stopping at waterfalls and gorges along the way...it is one of the most beautiful areas in all of New York. I will send you photos of our travels next week.
Enjoy the day with an iced sumatra coffee break in the afternoon. That's what I plan to do. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sunny Prince:
Glad you have had a good weekend and that your Monday is going well, Dad. Thank you, I will top up my iced coffee if I may ;) and yes, it's a good day, even if it IS Monday ;)
I enjoyed your friend Steve's recent photos, especially the sequence of the beautiful bobcat! How gorgeous they are, and what a thrill to be able to photograph one so close! I wonder what Prince would think if he saw those photos of one of his "big cousins".
Wishing you all well, and sending love from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment