Thursday, June 2, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND NINETY ONE

" Live your life, forget your age "
....
Good Morning.

I can almost see the most of you out of your bed and you have already had your x bold and are able to face the unknown future, There is only one up above who knows the future keep close to Him.
....
"Hi,We at Cheapestservice.com recently came across your blog and were excited to share with you an article “10 Ways to Alienate Your Daughter-in-law” was recently published on our blog at (http://www.cheapestservice.com/blog/10-ways-to-alienate-your-daughter-in-law/), and we hoped that you would be interested in featuring or mentioning it Either way, I hope you continue putting out great content through your blog. It has been a sincere pleasure to read."
( I need some help, I need to talk to someone in your compeny today. I have a few questions. (white6416r@aol.com )
Ray ( Dad) White )


Todays weather report.. 5/5/11
Partly cloudy. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 33C. Winds light and variable.
A mix of clouds and sun. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds light and variable.

....

Interesting video:

From Mary
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4428718/new-os-for-ipad/?playlist_id=86990#/v/971161412001/parkinsons-disease-cure/?playlist_id=87485
.
Dad's Memoirs Please don't read this, it is boring and also I am afraid that you will find out a lot ABOUT ME. DAD
....
Dad's News and Tomato Views
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
....
.I wish that I did not have to write this, but it does take money to keep every thing going on, without it every thing would come to an end.This is why I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right,$ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. DAD.
.
I would like to leave this below with you every day, you can get lots of help here. Just click on the link right below. I hope that you will not get tired of seeing it, you will appreciate it as you are producing those good home grown tomatoes Dad.Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver
....
I am going to stop for some rest and more coffee, I am in a Happy mood today and I hope that you can say the same. I hope to see you in the morning as the sun comes up over the cow shed.

BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am on a second cup of sumatra and making a quick visit before getting into the car to drive the 5 hours down to visit the grandsons for a few days. Tonight we will get to see the little guy play tee-ball. I'll be kept busy so if you don't hear from me you'll know I am doing fun things with the grands.

That "cure" for Parkinson is pretty scary but it may be worth a try. Of course you would need some one who is an expert in these Asian medicine practices.

The high temps have broken here and I am glad. Maybe now I'll be able to do some weeding and spend more time outdoors.

Have a wonderful sunny day. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
The Asian Medicine for Parkinson Disease sounds hope full. Usually the herbs are brewed into a tea, like in the video. Have a good day.
Aloha....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome sunny Prince:
I hope google will let me post today. Glad to see you are happy and enjoying your day, Dad. Yes, Ms. Mary, the herbal and natural treatments can be beneficial for whatever one's complaint may be, and they are much safer than the drugs. I hope and pray they will help you, too.

Love to you all, and big PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3