" This is the day which the lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it "
Good Morning.
I have been telling you of an easy way to order one of those books pictured in the side panel over to your right, click below and get a book on the way. Just drop one in the cart and it will soon be in your hands. Something that you will enjoy reading, DAD.
Today
Scattered thunderstorms. High 29C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon hours. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%
I am not complaining one bit about the weather report above, I have needed rain for a few days, and it makes me smile. How are all of you my friends feeling this morning ? I know that you are up and wanting to get on the job as soon as possible. Well that is the way that I am. I am in a Happy mood and if all of you will be good to me today I think that I can make it until my bed time. I do have some trouble with my feet but I am getting some wonderful help for that.
I am needing a cup of coffee so I am parking right here for a good cup of x bold. I sure would be glad if all of you could share it with me, we know that would be impossible, why don't we just imagine that we are together drinking coffee and having our little morning visit that we enjoy each morning. Joan will you pour me one more cup.
DAD'S BOOKS .. I wonder what you would get if you clicked on this ?
I am selling advertising space in this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. DAD.
I think that it is time to stop, I have had the stage long enough. You take over and talk a little. Maybe you could send me something that would make me Smile. I want to come back on Wednesday if my life is spared
" Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way"
BYE BYE DAD

2 comments:
Up earlier than I hoped, but Chewy had to go. Now, he and Oreo are wrestling, so I can catch up on some blogs.
Hope you had a nice 4th of July. It got hot here yesterday.
Today...some reading, playing, training, and maybe a nap!
Good morning DAD...
One more cup of x-bold for you ...anyone else joining us on this lovely Tuesday. It is so nice to have it on the patio with cool breezes, fresh scents, and happy birds. Yesterday it got me motivated to weed my flower beds so it is even lovlier today.
My neighbor has asked me to watch her new kitten for a free days. I'll visit him twice a day. Any advise on how to keep this little guy from missing his new family. He is the same color as Prince. I'll try to take a photo for your smile album.
Enjoy the fresh smells after the rain. Have a peaceful day with feet elevated as you sit with Prince on your lap purring.
...Sara's Mom
Post a Comment