Friday, September 2, 2011

DADS FRIDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE

Full of pep and ready to go, Are you ?
Good Morning.


 I am coming to you full of Vim, Vigor and Vitality, do you want to join me ? We are going to have so much fun this week. You can see that I did sleep in a little this morning. As I write it is 4:23 a.am. I usually have about 4 hours of writing done by this time, Now it is going to be a little more relaxed life for me and I hope that you will be there with me.


Thanks to so many of you I am enjoying one of the beat birthdays in all my 98 years of life,
Those years have passed so quickly and I feel that I have not what I so often tell you " Life is so precious-do not waste it " I feel that I have wasted so much of my life, living for myself.


http://youtu.be/TB6VkEcXfTo
This above is good and I hope that you take the time to view it.

Today

More sun than clouds. Hot. High 36C. Winds light and variable.

Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. Hot. High 98F. Winds light and variable.

I am going to stop here for another cup of that Struck Sumatra x bold, and to get ready for a visit from Jim and Beverly today, They are going to spend the day with us.

I will be in and out today, I don't think that we have to leave the house. I have enjoyed my little  visit here this morning, and I do plan to be here for a little while tomorrow.

Mary, Prince and I send our Love North, east, south and west to all this world that is in so much trouble at this time

BYE    BYE    DAD.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday


Charlene

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 98TH BIRTHDAY DAD...

The weather seems to be celebrating you ... with temperature reaching 98 degrees today.

I want to tell you how blessed I am to have you for a friend and how happy I am to celebrate you today...a man who can put a SMILE on so many faces every day. Have a delightful birthday...I plan to visit a local ice cream shop for a special treat in honor of you. ..Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Ray,

We wish you a very Happy 98th Birthday!

Love,

Dara, Darryl & Darian in sunny Atlantic Beach, Florida

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday with love from Marla, Jim and Hayley in Atlanta!!

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

John White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi/Susan said...

Happy Birthday wishes coming to you from the Peach State! I hope to send the same wish again in 2012! My mother will be turning 94 this month. You both seem to have good genes! She is in Ky. waiting for the conv to start at Madisonville.

John White said...

HAPPY 98th BIRTHDAY DAD!
Hope it is the best one yet!
Love, Beverli, Jennifer & John

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad, I hope your 98th birthday is wonderful! Just think in two more years they will be wishing you a happy birthday on the Today show! Hugs from upstate NY! Linda

Sara said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day, including some cake.

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY 98th BIRTHDAY. Have a wonderful day. Hope you get some cake and ice cream to help celebrate.

Helen said...

Happy Birthday Dad. You have several Birthday wishes on Facebook in case you haven't checked.
Helen

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!
I liked Joan's idea to celebrate your birthday with ice cream so much, that I will be doing the same. It will go good with the strawberry short cake that I will be eating in celebration of my daughter's birthday. Have a grand day. You certainly put smiles on our faces and remind us of how precious life is.
Thanks, DAD. Aloha from Hawaii....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, colorful Prince:

98 years young, Dad -- we wish you a very, very happy birthday, and many more! So glad to hear you are going to relax and enjoy having your family close -- that's the best way to celebrate, I'm sure you agree. Enjoy your special Day (evening, now ;) ) to the fullest! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

DEAR DAD,
I HOPE YOU AHD A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY ON YOUR 98TH BIRTHDAY!! JUST THINK IN ONLY TWO SHORT YEARS YOU WILL BE 100 YEARS YOUNG! I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I GOT TO MEET YOU WHILE ON AOL JOURNALS! I AM HAVING TO SIGN INTO YOUR PAGE AS ANNONOMOUS BECASUE IT WILL NOT LET ME COMMENT ANY OTER WAY...BUT YOU KNOW ME FROM MY JOURNAL " HORSESHOE BEND " ..PLEASE TELL MARY HELLO FOR ME AND THAT I HOPE SHE IS DOING WELL. I AM SO GLAD YALL GOT ANOTHER KITTY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! GOD BLESS YOU!