Thursday, October 6, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUBDRED NINETY NINE

This is the day that the Lord has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it.

This above is from the bible.

Good morning.

The first thing this morning is to ask about my friends, and from the amount of the interest in our improved comment link, I think that I have more friends that I knew that I had, from all around this world. THANK you.  DAD.

Have you visited Oreo and Chewy this morning, if not you have missed your smile, click on link below.

  • Sara's Dog Training
  • I am saying at the end of this journal that it is a good Thursday to talk about tomatoes. If so this link is a must that you need to have hand all year.

  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver.

    It will tell you a lot about tomatoes, that will be a help to you all through the year, keep it close at hand. Do you have problems wit blight ? Get some help here, and is is always free, just a big smile from you is all I want to see.  DAD

    Favorite Links

    There must be some wrong with me I have not even mentioned that Sumtra x bold coffee, just gabbing when I should be thinking, call the doctor.

  • Our plans are about the same as usual , the oxygen treatment at 10 am then a few stops , one to get my hair cut( or buy some hair pins ). Then on home to make our real work plans for the day, I may vote for a few naps.

  • I have not said anything about how I feel, well I am poor but very Happy, yes I do feel better than I have in months, thanks to oxygen it has been a great help to me.

  • Please remember the side panel, it has lots that I did not get here.

  • I have enjoyed being with you and I want to come back Friday morning, I am sending all my Love to all the world, and you know that takes you in. Yes you, DAD

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 5 comments:

    Dad said...

    I want to see for myself how easy it is

    DAD

    Sara said...

    Yay! A pop up comment form!

    I think your many readers will have a much easier time leaving comments now.

    I hope you have a good day, and get that nap in!

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD....

    Yes this is a lot easier to use. Still have to click Publish Comment twice to get it to go but that is true on most other blog sites too.

    Fall is here. A beautiful crisp sunny morning with dew on the window. A special gift after a summer full of rain and flooding.

    I am so enjoying my Sumatra coffee and visit with you. After your HBOT you may be needing a stop at your local Starbucks. They will be happy to see you feeling so good!

    As my mother once said to me when I said I hate being poor.. she pointed to my penny loafers and said unless you don't have one penny to put in your loafers you are not poor. I have never forgotten those words and since then I have always been happy with what I do have and even consider myself wealthy compared to so many others. I too am HAPPY...and know that money is not what bring us happiness. Enjoy your wealth of family and friends..and a good cup of coffee today. ...Sara's Mom

    betty said...

    HI DAD,
    There is a WiliWili tree out side our livingroom window. A Dove has made her nest high, so I didn't know there were eqqs. This morning I heard chirping and saw the mother feeding her two babies.
    I will be keeping my eyes on them before them learn to fly and leave an empty nest. Good feelings. I'm going to have a look at CAM #3 and watch your birds, too.
    Have a lovely day. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Great fix for the comments, Dad! This is by far the easiest way to post, I think -- wishing you much success and many good comments from your fans all over the world! and yes, I think we'd all agree that any time is a good time to talk about tomatoes (and an even better time to eat them ;) )

    So glad you continue to benefit from your oxygen therapy and visits to the clinic. I'm sure you get a lot of SMILES every morning! Safe journeys to and from, and may a hot cup of coffee and a sweet, purring cat greet you upon your return home ;) Sending love and many PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3