Thursday, October 13, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIVE

Begin,continue and finish this day with God and you will feel better when the end of the day comes

Today

Thundershowers. High 20C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Good Morning.

Have you ever rolled out of bed and not have even one complaint ? Every thing is only good, well that is my case today. I think that the good Wednesday night meeting that we had last night was a great help to DAD. We were studying  Hebrews chapter 8 & 10. Several mentioned the need of not neglecting opportunity of being in every meeting that we can, I am a firm believer  in that, My father and mother taught me that when I was a little boy.

Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.

These two are  from a little book called " A fathers book of  wisdom by H Jackson Brown. Jr  These are so good that I use them often DAD

Be good to yourself , be patient, be kind, be  forgiving. After all you are all you've got.

I have not made any plans for today, its is just to early to think. But its not to  early to think about  that Sumatra x bold coffee, someone pour me a cup quick.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE ...... This is a must read DAD

I do not like to mention money here on this Journal, but how else can you get it ? That is why that I tell you that I do sell advertising on this world read journal , get in  touch Dad  for a quote white 6416r@aol,com

If I had my life to live .over again I would start barefoot earlier in the spring. DAD.

I must stop while you are still with me. Please  look at the side panels and find what I have left out, I just remember the three outside Cams are there, don't miss them, and please remember Oreo and Chewy

I have enjoyed my visit with you, I must go and get dressed for that oxygen treatment. DAD

I hope to see you on Friday morning if I can hobble out here to this keyboard

Sending my Love from here to every nation.

BYE     BYE     DAD .

 

 

3 comments:

Sara said...

It is a rainy morning here. After a week of sunshine, we can't do any more complaining about the rain. Although, Jeff is hoping to install some picket fence today, so I hope it isn't a complete washout.

We had an excellent meal last night in celebration of my mom's birthday.

Have a good day!

Joan said...

Good morning DAD....

On this dreary morning I have a smile and a cup of coffee...X-bold of course. Your cheerfulness can brighten any day. You make me smile when you laugh at yourself aging and hobbling. You make me smile with your inspirational quotes. You make me smile when you offer advise from that charming book of a father's wisdom... like running barefoot earlier in spring. You are like a ray of sunshine each day. Now go brighten the day for all those kind workers at HBOT.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

This is wisdom indeed, Dad: "Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others." If everyone got involved in helping others and/or devoting their spare time to whatever cause or ones in need that they are interested in, what a different world this could be!

Would you trade weather with me? It's in the 90sF again today and I would much rather have your cool Autumn weather and rain! but we must be thankful for whatever we get each day, I agree.

There's a little problem I wonder if you have any thoughts on. I love hawks and understand nature, but a hawk has been taking doves and pigeons near our bird feeders recently. Of course I know it's nature, but all the same, it's sad, and I am wondering if I should stop feeding the birds so the hawks won't regard the area as their fast-food restaurant ;(

Sending love and *PURRS* to all from Jamaka and fams <3