Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FOUR

And though  disappointments come they to are best for me, to wean me from this changing world, and lead me nearer thee.

Good Morning.

Right above I mention disappointments , I have made up my mind this Wednesday morning that I am not going to let any thing, or any person spoil this day for me, God gave it to me and I want to make good use of it. I have in the past been disappointment  in people, my thought this morning is forget it God knows and he will handle that for me. DAD.

I was real tired at my bedtime last night, we had a busy day, after the oxygen treatment we went to my regular doctor, he is the one that wants me to come see him about every two months to see if there are any screws that need to be tightened up on this old man, and he was surprised how good I was doing after 98 plus years. He did give my flu shot.

Right now I am in need of some of that Sumatra x bold coffee, wish that I could pour you a cup, if you could get here I would, if you ever do pass through Knoxville at any time of the day, just call me and we will really have a cup together. DAD white6416r@aol.com or 577-8495.

Meet Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/embed/nbrTOcUnjNY

We do not want to violate any copy right material, please let me know if you think that I have and I will correct it at once. white6416r@aol.com

This is all until the oxygen treatment is over, I will have a lot to tell you, there are so many things in the side panel that I want to remind you of such as books, Oreo and chewy and a lot that I offer for sale, ant way look around until I get back

We are at home from the oxygen treatment. Getting ready for our Wednesday night bible study Hebrews chapters  9 & 10. The meeting in our home tonight. DAD

I will be back Thursday if all is well. I Love you all.

BYE     BYE     DAD

6 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Today is my sister Joan's birthday and the moon will be full. It is the Hunter Moon that will brighten her evening. I hope the sky is clear where you live, so that you can enjoy 'Moon Viewing,'on the way home from Bible Study. Have a good day. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

Sara said...

We will be heading out to a wonderful restaurant tonight to celebrate my mom's birthday. Looking forward to that!

Full moons are pretty, but they make my teenage students nuttier than usual.

Hope you have a good day.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

Yes it is my birthday and I have received many nice wishes from friends and family. I am so fortunate to have you and them in my life. Like you I am happy and content with life. I plan to smile a lot and show the world I am blessed with love.

After your visit to the doctor yesterday, he is probably ready for some of those HBOT treatments. I'm sure he will suggest them to other people in his care. You should be on tv and in magazines as an advertisement for its success. Now there is a way to earn a little cash...become a spokesperson for HBOT...that would be fun for you.

I am on a mission today to find fabric to have my 30 year old chairs reupholstered. They will be reenergized and ready for me to enjoy for another 30 years.

Be sure to look at the moon tonight after your Bible Study. Another little wonder we take for granted. ...Sara's Mom

Helen said...

Good luck on your oxygen treatment. Good news from your doc. I am down in my back for almost two weeks now and have been using a walker to get around. Ken is doing good after his aneursym surgery repair just before my back played out. He had the staples taken out yesterday. Doc said he is doing fine but another scan is due him next month. Hugs to you and Mary and Prince. Helen

John White said...

Hi Dad, Great that your regular DR. is pleased you are doing so well, we are too! Hello to Mary & Prince.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Very glad to hear you got a good report from your MD and that your oxygen treatments continue to be beneficial. Isn't that little Einstein something else? Since she's in Knoxville, I wonder if you've visited her in person. What an amazing bird! Prince probably enjoyed seeing her video, too ;)

Sure would be nice to have a cuppa with you all. Sending love and *PURRS* from Jamaka and fams <3