Friday, November 4, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR

Time is so precious-do not waste it
Good Morning.
Are you looking for a HAPPY mood, well  y0u have one.Why am I happy, well Mary and I worked until midnight last night in the office putting things in order, things that have been out of place for months, now when I need something I can put my fingers on it at once. That is worth so much to me, Mary is so good at planning things like this.

 

I thought this was pretty cool. 

http://www.wesh.com/r/29672251/detail.html 

It don't look like that I will get to tell

you very much this morning, but I am on my way to the Oxygen treatment. I would miss a meal any time before I would miss this, Thank you Doctor and all that have a part in me enjoying this.

I will see you in the afternoon

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

John White said...

Good Morning Dad & Mary, Hope you have a good OXYGEN treatment this morning. Great to have your office fixed up to your liking. Jennifer just got some new shelves in her room & has it more organized as well. Look forward to seeing you all at Thanksgiving. Hope Prince is good!.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Up until midnight and then writing a blog at 3 AM....just when do you sleep? I'll pour the coffee this morning, you'll need another cup before heading out for HBOT.

The rescue of the little calf was a great experience for both the calf and the rescuer...how many times does a calf get to ride on a motorcycle. Too bad the calf can't tell his Momma about it. I often see a local woman who rides her bicycle with her cat in a pack attached to her seat. Do you think Prince would enjoy a ride with the breeze going through his fur?

Enjoy the day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

That is a wonderful video, Dad! Thank you so much for sharing it; I shared it to my social networking pages and hope everyone enjoys and shares it. So wonderful to see heroes like this and caring like this!

We have had rain today, too, and we are all very happy about it, especially the plants ;) Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend, safe journeys, and lots of SMILES! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3