Good Afternoon.
We are back from the Oxygen treatment and feeling good, these treatments have been a great help to me, I am back to what I was when I was always full of pep and ready to go again. I have to meet with my doctor on Thursday morning and I think that he will let me go and work in the tomato garden, that is bringing smiles to my face. I have been staying inside a lot for the first fed months and I appreciate all of you that have stayed with me, please don't ever leave me, you would not like to see an old man cry, would you ?
This will be all for the moment, I will be around all afternoon, would be glad to hear from you; and a few jokes down below, more to come tomorrow
I hope to be with you in the morning, and I will have poems and jokes. I do want to get a smile out of you.
" Its alright to let your self go as lomg as you can let yourself back in"
" Why do they call this rush hour when nothing moves "
I want to give credit to Reader's Digest for the two above. DAD'
I have a book with of many good joked that will bring a smile, agan they say " Laughter is the Best Medicine " and they deservs credit and thanks DAD
......
I hope to be right here in the mornong with my daily world wide Journal.
.....
BYE BYE DAD
...
BYE BYE DAD
We are back from the Oxygen treatment and feeling good, these treatments have been a great help to me, I am back to what I was when I was always full of pep and ready to go again. I have to meet with my doctor on Thursday morning and I think that he will let me go and work in the tomato garden, that is bringing smiles to my face. I have been staying inside a lot for the first fed months and I appreciate all of you that have stayed with me, please don't ever leave me, you would not like to see an old man cry, would you ?
This will be all for the moment, I will be around all afternoon, would be glad to hear from you; and a few jokes down below, more to come tomorrow
I hope to be with you in the morning, and I will have poems and jokes. I do want to get a smile out of you.
" Its alright to let your self go as lomg as you can let yourself back in"
" Why do they call this rush hour when nothing moves "
I want to give credit to Reader's Digest for the two above. DAD'
I have a book with of many good joked that will bring a smile, agan they say " Laughter is the Best Medicine " and they deservs credit and thanks DAD
......
I hope to be right here in the mornong with my daily world wide Journal.
.....
BYE BYE DAD
...
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
So glad to hear that, Dad -- that HBOT must be amazing! Makes me think we should all be having it. Might make the world a better place -- what do you think? ;)
Wouldn't think for a second of leaving you! ;)
Well, if you do go out and work in the garden, don't overdo it, will you? You may feel like Superman, but it is Autumn and all ;) I know the birds and the other little critters will be glad to see you. I have such a hard time keeping the feeders full around here. This morning I saw three pairs of parrots flying and squawking their way from one place to another. We have a lot of these little conures who have escaped the cage trade and are thriving here in L.A. Metro.
Sending love and PURRS to you all, along with best wishes for a good afternoon/evening, from Jamaka and fams <3
If you are smiling then I am smiling too. So glad those treatments are doing so much good.
It's always nice to stop in and visit your journal. Such good advice, wisdom and kind words!
Post a Comment