Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY ONES

It is still good to always remember that " Time is precious-do not waste  any part of it "

Good morning.

Yes my mood is very Happy, what did you expect, I just can't go around all day being a complainer, I like to say I have no complaints to ever one that I see or talk to today

It takes coffee to keep most of us going, I have a 12 cup percolator of x bold just about ready, sit down and I will poor, if Joan was here I would let her do it, she will be here soon, never misses.

Today

Mainly sunny. High 19C. Winds light and variable.

Abundant sunshine. High 67F. Winds light and variable.

I have other things to be thankful for, did you notice today is November the 1st, the tempature is only 37 degrees but it seems colder than that to me, I think that the word November just sounds cold.what I am wanting to tell you is that Jim and Beverly prepare a delicious meal for the whole family ever year and this is no exception. I am not sure how many the table will seat, on that day you might find some one eating in the family room, no one wants to miss being in Kingsport on that day. Now don't you that I have a lot to be thankful ? Thanks Jim and Beverly. DAD.

Favorite Links

I am in to much of a rush to pick a favorite this morning on either of these top or bottom.. DAD

  • It will soon be time for me to go to my Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. When I get to the parking lot I call  Sherry on my celphone and some one comes out and takes me to the room  to begin prepration to enter the treatment, not very much but needful, like blood preasure, tempeature, pain level and a few other things. When all of that are ready we are taken to the the treatment spot,and treatment starts around 10 a.am. and lasts until around 12 noon. Come join us a doctor would need to recommend this. Thank you doctor Hall for all your help and kindness to us, and that smile helps us also. DAD

    I must go, I will be home in the early afternoon, and I think Prince will tell me what is best.. I have enjoyed my short visit with you and I plan that  if all goes well to talk to you in the morning.

    I Love you.

    BYE     BYE     DAD.

  • 4 comments:

    Joan said...

    Good morning DAD....

    Your right DAD ... I try not to miss a day with you. You ... you always brighten the day and remind me of the important things in life and you do it with a smile and a cup of coffee.

    The thanksgiving list is printed and yesterday the 10 pound bag of potatoes was bought on sale...good thing I have a cellar to keep them cool. It is a nice tradition to gather with family and friends.

    I think I could use some HBOT today. I chopped a lot of broken limbs from the maple tree and I am sore today. Maybe a long walk out breathing natural oxygen will help. When the temps get above freezer i'll give it a try. For now, i'll pour another cup of coffee and visit some of your favorite blogs. Be sure to wear a scarf and sweater to your treatments and then snuggled with Prince when you get home.
    ...Sara's Mom

    John White said...

    Good Morning Dad: It is COLD this morning...just got back from a walk with Picabo...he even thought it was cold. ha! We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving in Kingsport again this year & so appreciate the invitation. Glad to see your treatments are going along well. Hello to Mary & Prince.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning, Dad! Just wanted to tell you that I love you.

    Be careful today and watch your step. Hope things go good at the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy treatment.

    You son, Jim

    betty said...

    Hi DAD,
    I see that the pot of coffee still has a few cups left for the late comers. Thank you very much.
    I am sorry that Joan lost so many branches from her Maple Tree. You understand her feelings, as you lost so many of your tomato plants this year. When the cleanup is over take some breaths of fresh air, rest, be thankful, and enjoy a cup of xtra bold. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt