Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DADS ENTRY FOR WEDNESDAY THREE THOUSAND TWENTY TWO

Never let the sad memories of the past, rob you of the pleasures of this day.

Good morning

My mood this morning is still Happy, and I intend to keep it Happy this day what ever comes across my path good or bad. DAD

Today

Abundant sunshine. High 20C. Winds light and variable.

Mainly sunny. High 69F. Winds light and variable.

Contained In the things that make me Happy today are our Wednesday bible study which will be here at our home at 7:30 PM. We are studying Hebrews chapter 13. We do get help in these meetings and living in this cold, cruel, sinful world we are going to need all the help that we can get to keep traveling on to the end, that won't be much longer for some of us, I know that includes Old DAD.

 

  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    These three out door cameras will be lighted again soon, we are working on improvements> DAD

  • I must get ready to go see my friends at Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, I can see the smile as I sit here and write of Sherry and all the others that are getting to go with me, what a wonderful way to spend two hours this beautiful Wednesday morning. I sure wish that you were in our number, some time later I will tell you how you can be  I want to thank you Dr Hill for all your Smiles and kindness to all of us. The nurses that I see ever other day are surprised at results that they can see.

    I must get out of hers, I hope to see you in the morning if my life is spared another day.

    I want to say the three most powerful words that I can thing of this morning-

    I Love You.

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  •  

     

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    Your weatehr forecast sounds perfect! Enjoy the day and your bible study tonight.

    Most of our snow has melted. We took a walk in the woods yesterday and saw a deer. She took off thru the snow at the bottom of the valley. Soooo pretty. Oreo barked at first, then he simply watched her walk away.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD..

    I am happy this morning as well. The sun is shining and the trees are lit up brightly and they are nice and calm. It would be a good day to finish the clean up of the downed limbs but I will spend the afternoon with a dear friend who is struggling with many problems. I will provide a listening ear as we share lunch and friendship together.

    I hope you and Prince get a nap in between the HBOT and the Bible Study at your house. Does Mary ever get to take a nap? Love you both. ...Sara's Mom

    betty said...

    Greetings DAD,
    At dawn it was pouring, so we cancelled going to the beach. Now the sun is shining. Unpredictable weather! I think you love the dawn. You are up and witnessing the light of day peeling away the darkness. Will you be leading Bible Study tonight? Are you off preparing? It will be a good evening. I love you, too.

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    Your philosophy is the best one, Dad ;) It's like in the song, "SMILE", which I love so much. When we look at all our blessings, it's hard not to smile, even through the hard times, don't you agree? I just wish everyone had such blessings.

    It must be very beautiful in the Smokies right now!

    Enjoy your day and we send love and best wishes for a good afternoon and evening, along with big PURRS, from Jamaka and fams <3