Good Morning,
“ Give of your Best to the Master—Give Him the best that y0u have “
Now I want you to get right back in that bed, you know that this is Saturday morning , many of you do not work, and I want you to have extra rest. I may need to call on you to help me on Monday
I am sure that the most of you have met this young fellow, if not his name is Prince, and he is with me at the moment watching me work, he brings so much pleasure to Mary and I, he is not for sale, money can not buy him.
Don’t you worry about your coffee, while you are getting your extra rest I will make a pot of Sumatra Starbucks x bold it will be waiting on you, and I will pour. Dad.
We are starting this Saturdays blog with a nice 58 degrees . We did have a bad storm in the middle of the night Many people with no power this morning, it did not affect us here at The Tomato Garden.
You remember how this blog works, I leave it open for entries until late after noon for any late news that might come in. Dad.
- American Profile Magazine
- Artic Web Cam
- Audio Bible
- Brush Strokes
- Dad's Airplane Flying Days
- Dad's Fried Green Tomato
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's News and Tomato Views
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Armenia.
Visit Armenia on Wikipedia
I hope that every one is in a HAPPY mood this morning, it would be sad for you to let anything ruin your week end, I have so many good things that have happened this past week, that I have to be Happy. D
“ You can get old pretty young if you do not take care of yourself “
“ Let the wind still blow through your hair while you still have some”
“ I am at the age where my back goes out more than I do”
“ The key to successful aging is to pay as little attention to it as possible”
“ Laughter is the best medicine “
The thoughts above from Readers Digest.
I have enjoyed my visit with you this morning, but I must get out of your way and I need to visit the x bold pot.
You may see an old man wandering around today. Just ignore him and he soon will leave.
I do hope to see you with a short blog in the morning .
‘We are sending all our Love out to a troubled world, Mary, Prince and Dad.
BYE BYE DAD

6 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
Seeing your Prince Charming, sharing a cup of Sumatra and lots of chuckles from your witty aging jokes makes for a great start to a Saturday morning.
So glad the storm stayed away from your house and property. You had more than your share of damages to the house and land from last year's storm..,right after your tomatoes went into your land nature came by and took them away. The house is fixed, DAD is fixed, and soon the 50 tomato plants will be in the rich soil. Then comes YUM time...get the salt Shaker ready. Today you can sit in your rocker, close your eyes, pet Prince and dream. It is time to rest before the busy season. ....Sara's Mom
Good to hear you all got through the storms o.k. It was really a bad weather day yesterday...hopefully it will be calm today. Great photo of Prince. Have a great weekend.
HI DAD,
Your Prince sure is a charmer. That is a wonderful photograph.
He is very pleased that you and Mary have welcomed him into your hearts and home. We love him, too.
I wish I were at the Phillies baseball game in Clearwater with Joan. I hope they win. Have a lovely weekend. Bible Studies will bring new blessings. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and HANDSOME! Prince:
Just leaving a post on Monday after seeing the GORGEOUS photo of Prince. What a gloriously gorgeous guy he is! Sending love and PURRS to him -- and both of you as well -- from all of us -- Jamaka and fams <3
[url=http://www.lightchanel.com][img]http://www.lightchanel.com/images/banners/chanel-collection.jpg alt="cheap chanel bags" title="cheap chanel bags"[/img][/url]
buy valium online buy valium online cheap uk - buy valium online mastercard
Post a Comment