Friday, March 2, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Seventy Two

G0od Morning.

Are you waking up in a Happy mood this morning ? Well Dad has to say that he is, we had a good day yesterday, Nancy came buy and helped us  on the way t0 freedom, and what a good job she did Nancy is our true friend and Mary and I love her very much, they just don’t make kind like her anymore , this world would be a much better place to live in if they did, DAD

At 1:47 a.m. eastern time we have a tem. of 46 degrees ,and looking out my office window it looks like no rain, that makes me smile, I need just a few days to get my Tomato Garden spot turned. I am going to if my good neighbor Ted will do it for me or get some one that will, I can always depend on Ted. Dad

My book “ Dad  The Tomato Man” is coming along good, as soon as I get a picture of it I will have a spot on the Side Panel where you can just click on the picture , and place your order from there, and in a few days look in the mail box. Dad.

I hope that the Side Panel is still serving you well, if any thing goes wrong just fuss  at Dad he is the one that is responsible  white6416r@aol.com

Coffee cup animation

I finally decided to get this pot of Sumatra Starbucks coffee x bold sending out a smell that you just cannot stay in bed any longer, come on you need to get to work, we need the money, and just look, it’s the 2nd of the month, every one will be expecting their money and we want to be good examples, paying our bille on time. Dad.

I hope to hear from Heather or Mark soon, I am anxious to get those new shoes, I have done without decent shoes long enough. And we were pleased with the way that Mark treated us, so kindly, and he proved to us that he knew what he was doing. Mary & Dad

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    “ There is no such thing as fun for the whole family “

    “ Just be good and kind to your children. Not only are they the future of the world, they’re the ones who can sign you into the home “

    “A perfect parent is a person with excellent child rearing theories and no actual children”

    “ Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare “

    The four thoughts above are of course from Readers Digest.

    I need to get out of here before you quit listing to me, I have rambled enough this morning.

    I want to say this one thing and it is important it is about money. It is my advertising offer. Write Dad at white6416r@a0l.com for a surprise in a quote. Dad.

    Please use our Side Panel today, they were created for you, lots there to see, including those two eagles.

    I have enjoyed this little visit with you this Friday morning because I Love You.

    I am interest in our book, “ Dad-The Tomato Man” I will keep you posted on dates soon. Dad.

    If my life is spared for another day, I hope to slip back in here on Saturday Morning.

    Remember to “ Live for others every day"

    BYE      BYE      DAD

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    We are all looking forward to reading your book! Love the title.

    We had a great day yesterday. The snow fell pretty much all day, but the temps rose high enough that not much more fell on the roads. Jeff and I went out for lunch and bought a sled. It was so much fun! Back to school for one day, and then the weekend. WHo can complain about that?

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    Almost afternoon now. It was a busy morning packing, loading the car with soooo much stuff, cleaning the condo, then out for breakfast.....no coffee until almost 10 and not x-bold. Soon we will stop at Starbucks for a cup of sumatra. It is a beautiful drive with glistening blue water everywhere. The sun is very strong today and it is hot. We will spend some of the afternoon at a small shady beach.

    Sounds like a good day for you as well. Keep smiling. They are contagious and I have caught a few.

    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Hoping your new shoes are comfortable and just exactly what you want -- I know a nice pair of shoes is important! Also hoping your good friend and neighbor can help in the preparation for your new tomato crop. Sounds like the book is coming along well ;) We've got warmer weather today, with winds forecast. Last night the wind knocked the power out for just long enough that I had to reset a bunch of clocks ;( and my UPS ;( but all is well.

    Wishing you all a good, safe and happy weekend, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3 (my two boys are right here supervising this post >^^< >^^< )