Good Morning.
“ Oh blessed ,rest of heart, from doubting fear and sin, a rest in Christ the risen Lord who sweetly reigns within”
The above from one of our hymns. Thanks to R. L. Allen & Sons.
Our good Saturday morning is here, the morning that reminds us of rest, renewing and relaxing and I for one am ready for that. I am a needy man in many ways and I feel like as one of our Psalm says, “ I will look to the hills from which cometh my help, my help cometh from Him who made Heaven and earth. What a comforting thought
Our temp. is 45 this morning at 12:34 a.m.
I say no rain but I even doubt that, it rains every day without fail
“ My mother always used to say that the older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana “
A nice hot cup of Starbucks x bold coffee might help us right here, anyway we can try it, I will pour and you just enjoy and smile, Oh how I wish that this was real and not in make believe , what could be better than sitting down with your friend and talking as you sip on the best coffee made, and I think that you both would be smiling.DAD.
I have made a change in the time that I am going to post these blogs, usually I post one on this day which is Saturday and then no more until Monday, from now on out there will be a blog on Sunday, I felt the need of seeing you on Sunday morning and telling you that I love you, and wishing you the best of every thing for the day, its an important day in our lives and I hope that we remember that “ Time is so precious- do not waste it “
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- RefDesk
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe. Dad thinks that you should read what my good friend has here for you. DAD
- Starbucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
You know what you are supposed to do with this above . Dad
“ Don’t be what you aint , just be what you is”
That above is the kind of people that I love, and always give them a big smile when I meet them on the street. DAD.
Note: Things are looking better for the Eagles, I saw the female sitting on the nest at 5:55 a.m. Could there be an egg in that nest ? Please let Dad know if you spot one. White6416r@aol.com
I must stop this blog right here. my coffee is cold and I am tired, and I know that you have had enough for one day.
Just this and I am gone for the most of the day, if you see me peeping at you from behind some bush, don’t pay any attention to me, I will soon go away.
The Side Panels are the Life and Hopes for this blog, I wont waste time and space telling you about them, I know that you use them every day.
If my life is spared another day!!! I will be right here blowing off on Sunday morning.
“ Live for Others “
BYE BYE DAD…..

4 comments:
Good Morning! I love the quote about getting older makes you better unless you are a banana. I always say grow old with me...the best is yet to be! I like to think I just keep getting better and better! Have a super Saturday!
Glad we will be seeing you on Sundays now also! Have a wonderful day Dad! Linda
Good Morning DAD...
Thanks for pouring. Coffee and Soda Bread and a visit with DAD, Mary and Prince...what could be better.
I checked on the Eagle Nest and no egg and I really do not think there will be one this year. The male was very nasty to female #4 this morning and would not allow her into the nest. I think he is missing his partner of many years who was killed by an airplane last spring.
I read Steve's post on development for revitalization. It is well thought out and well presented. It is about what is happening in Gloucester but his thought process should be used by others in cities and towns struggling to come up with ideas to revitalize and prosper.
It is sunny outside my window but very chilly. Hope it is sunny and warm and a good outdoor day for you and your animal friends. Have a wonderful relaxing Saturday and I'll see you on Sunday.
...Sara's Mom
Good Morning, DAD,
The sun is shining but it is cool and breezy. Yesterday's hail was the size of baseballs. The tornado took off a roof. All this is so unusual for Hawaii. I haven't seen the eagles in many days. When I check, the nest is empty. A few weeks ago, I was very hopeful that there would be an egg, now I am not. Perhaps, the female is too young. Make good preparations for Bible Study tomorrow. Your words of wisdom are always welcome and comforting. Aloha from HI .....Sara's aunt
Post a Comment