Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dads Sundays Entry Tw0 Thousand Six Hundred Seventy Four

Good Morning

Begin this day with God, and continue and finish it with Him. Oh what a great wonderful  thing that is’

My only reason for this Sunday morning is to say Hello to you, and to let you know that Mary and I are fine, and looking to be in our meeting this morning. We do go to another home this 1st Sunday, we do this every month, Two churches come together that day.

Some of you that read this might not know this, but I think that the most of you do.

We have a warm 44 at the moment with clear blue skies.

Blog # 2673 is right below this blog if you might need The Side Panel.

All for now I hope to talk to early Monday morning.

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
It is cool this morning. Perhaps by the time you are ready to leave for your Bible Study, it will have warmed up. The gathering will be larger and perhaps livelier. Prince will be at the window watching the squirrels waiting for your return. Enjoy the fellowship of friends and the wisdom that will be shared this morning. Aloha from Hawaii...Sara's aunt

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I just wanted to say hello to you too and wish you a very good Sunday!

Goan said...

Good Night DAD...

You are at you evening meeting and I am ust in from dinner at a good fish restaurant in Santee, SC. Guess I am nearer to you than usual but still too far for a visit. We will be up early for the next trek north, probably north of Richmond, VA where it may be snowing... oh no...why did I leave Florida? I'll check on you and on the eagles in the morning before leaving the hotel.

Sweet dreams tonight! ...Sara's Mom