Good Morning.
Is it to early to talk, I am running a little late this morning , the time is 1:07 a.m eastern time, I will get back in line in a few minuets. “ Time is so precious-do not waste it “
I tell you this almost every day, and I want to keep on telling you this, it is so true and we all do need to take heed to it, of all people Old Dad, because I have been in this world for 98 plus years, I was born on September 2 1913 so my time has to be about gone, I am not bothered by that thought because I have by the Mercy of God enjoyed my stay here and spending some of it any way in “ Living For Others”
“ Sumtra Starbuck x bold is scarce – so do not waste it”
I am sure that there is no chance of that happening, we coffee lovers need our coffee so bad in the early morning that we empty more than one pot, I want to serve you again this morning, so sit, enjoy and smile.
Now I have something good to tell you, it is about some real kindness that Mary and I received yesterday. You would remember that we had an appointment at 2 p.m. for me to be measured for my new shoes,since my wound is healed I will be walking around in real shoes again. SMILE.
We went to Heathers office to get started, she was not there at the moment, so the sweet ladies directed us up the hall to Marks office and where he measures you for a shoe that is right for you, he was so kind and patient with Mary and I, he spent a lot of time with us all in kindness, and we are so glad that Mark was our helper. He has my shoes in the works, they will be ready in a few days, then we return to Mark and he gets me going. I wish that there were more people in this world like Mark, it would be a much better place to live and do business.Thank you Mark, when my tomatoes are ready we will try to bring some out there for all of you. And Mark don’t forget to read my blog, Thanks from Mary and Dad.
As we were leaving Heather came in with that sweet smile and greeting, why are we so fortunate to have so many kind and friendly friends to do business with ?
It is another warm morning here at Dads Tomato Garden, it is 64 degrees at 2:18 a.m.eastern time, the streets look wet, more rain I think, I am looking for a short dry spell so I can get me spot turned for my tomatoes, I need to get them in the ground latter part of March.
Please do visit our Side Panel ,you will find all you need to keep you busy through the day.
I am going to park this model T for a little break and another cup of x bold. I will have a few thoughts from Readers Digest later.
Here they are below--
“Mobile phones are the only subject on which man boast about who’s got the smallest “
“ The remarkable thing about our mother is that for 30 years she served us nothing but left overs.The original meal has never been found “
“ Here is the secret to a happy marriage; Do what your wife tells you “
We are still considering “ Dad, The Tomato man” for the title of our book, if any of you have any thing that you would like to be considered please let me know. white6416r@aol.com
I hope that the book comes of the press soon, I already have a few rush orders. Dad
I have enjoyed this visit because I Love you.
Remember always live for others.
BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:
Well, can you believe it? I have a Snow Day today! No school. I didn't think it would happen at all this year. What a treat.
Hope you get your new shoes soon!
As we welcome March and are now getting a little closer to Spring each day, the reality of your tomato garden is getting closer. I know that makes you happy. Hope your Thursday is a wonderful one!
Good Morning DAD...
And a good first day of March, only 20 more days til Spring. In your next of the universe that may mean planting time or at least preparing the soil time. I'll have to wait until after Memorial day. Your soil is rich and fertile and your temperatures are good for a long growing season and you have cultivated the best of the veggies to perfection...a DAD Tomato is the absolute best.
Let me know how I can get a first edition of your book, DAD, the Tomato Man.
No eagle eggs in the nest but the Snowy Plover is back courting on the northern tip of Anna Maria where they will nest in clumps of seaweed, feeding, hiding, and taking refuge from the wind. I'll be looking for them today on my walk.
Nothing better than a comfy pair of shoes. And getting great service is so appreciated! Better nap and dream now, you'll soon be spending your days out and about walking with extra zip in each step. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
That's wonderful that you're going to get some custom-made shoes, Dad -- they're bound to be comfortable and just perfect for you! Hope you're getting a black pair, a brown pair, and maybe a blue pair, just for fun ;)
Finally, today I see an eagle over at WVEC! sitting on the tree; and I see eagle tongue! ;) We had a visit from a very young redtail yesterday. I always love it when hawks visit us.
Sounds like you can look forward to a good rose bloom this Spring, with all the rain you're getting! We're still way behind on our rainfall.
Sending love and PURRs from Jamaka and fams, and wishing you all a good afternoon/evening <3
Post a Comment