"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
© 2009
Begin the Day with God."
This link below is to something that I know you will enjoy. The author of this is my neighbor who lives about 100 miles south of me. Close enough to join us for our morning coffee. Thanks Patricia for giving us permission to use this. DAD.
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_156152.asp
Please everybody take just a moment to watch this below the first thing this Friday morning. DAD.
The Gratitude Salute
...and then forward it to your friends! THEN START USING THE SIGN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSfFYxSdKdo
Here below is a little news about the eagles. Dad.
One of the juvenile eagles continues to stay relatively close to home. Azalea (band HH) is still spending her time in and around the area of the Norfolk Botanical Garden. She can still be seen on camera, perching in the nest area. As of yesterday she was still being fed in the nest by the adults.
She is widening the area over which she wanders and is spending her nights in various trees in the "brush dump" area of the Garden as can be seen on her EagleTrak page. Once Azalea begins to wander over a wider area, her transmitter will begin to record increasingly valuable data in regards to juveline dispersal and important habitat for eagles. Neither of Azalea's siblings HK and HE, have been seen since July 27th and both appear to have dispersed.
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/
The link above will show you something that was to large to show on my regular blog. I did not want to loose it. Dad.
Here is what AOL is saying about the east Tennessee weather for today. 8/07/09.
Today
Mainly sunny. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.
I am proud to have a sign on my lawn saying that my property is certified as a WILDLIFE HABITAT. I love birds and all other wildlife. And I hope that I can do a good job of keeping them in feed, water, nesting boxes and a place to rest in the large trees that are near the tomato garden, You may see just a little of what I am trying to do on DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 . After these tomato vines are removed there will be some changes made.DAD.
Here is my thought for this Friday morning.
" Come what may hold fast to Love. Though men should rend your heart, let them not embitter it or harden it. We win by tenderness we conquer by forgiveness."
This is from Apples of Gold.
I don't want to miss Oreo and Misty this morning. I like to check on them each morning and see how they are doing. Sara you do an execlent job. It looks like you and Jeff are enjoying another sport, good for you.I keep this address handy so I can see the Shelties at any time. Sara's Dog Training DAD.
Have you been keeping up with Tennessee Granddaddy each day. If not you may have been missing a lot. DAD.
It is time for me to go away for a little while. THANKS to all of my friends for your support. I do want to come back in the morning if I am spared. I just know that this is going to be a good day for us. Smile and be Kind today.
BYE BYE DAD.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
Posted by Dad on 8/07/09. At 4;00 A.M.

3 comments:
Good Morning Dad,
glad to be starting my day with you...have a great weekend
xoxox
Good Morning Dad,
Thanks for having the coffee ready for me. mmmmm
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Love your quote from Apples of Gold today, especially! And the salute, too. That's a great idea.
I've had to kick out some programs and add others and in tweaking my system, I've lost your WebCams and the EagleCam. Hope to get them back very soon!
Have a wonderful afternoon and weekend! Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment