.
My mood for today 6/04/10 is Happy
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."..
" Wasted years will come again no more "
." All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today''.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW .This is one investemnt that will make money for you
.
This below is from my friend Glen who livs in Australia.
. .
You are invited to view my latest Web update displaying photos taken during our visit last week to Alice Springs and Darwin, our most northern city, which would be remembered by many Australian and American service personnel during WW2. Many American and Australian ships were sunk in Darwin Harbour by enemy bombing with considerable lost of life.
War time photos are also included in display.
http://localsite1.homestead.com/DarwinPhotos.html
Sorry to trouble you if this should not be of interest to you, if you wish to be taken off my mailing list then please send me message saying “Please delete”
Kind regards
Glen Williams
AUSTRALIA
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW...
.
.Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order .You will be glad that you did at the ending of the growing season and seeing with your own eyes what BIOTA MAX will do for you.And better still just keep watching our DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1. We will be showing close up shots right from the garden every few days. This is something new for us to do. We wonder what will come next. Dad .
.
If it would be more convenient for you it would be all right for you to email me your order and I would do the rest. My email is white6415r@aol.com. Thanks so much. DAD.
.Eagle Web Cam
.Ecobirder.....
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
The FOG
.
"The fog comes
on little cat feet.
It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on."
.
By Carl Sandburg
.
.Good Morning Sara.
When I look over at my side pannel this morning, the first thing that I notice is this link Sara's Dog Training . So I am going to click on it, from experience I know that it will take me to your wonderful blog, And I am wanting to hear more about Misty and Oreo. I hope that all is well at your house today, It is going to be a hot day, don't work as hard as you usually do. DAD.
.
A Thought.
" Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence."
.
By Sydney Smith, taken from the Knoxville News Sentinel by Dad.
.
.It Ain't Easy Bein' Green.
BrushStrokes.
Tennessee Granddaddy...
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
..The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your..
.
Today
Showers and thunderstorms late Humid. High 30C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Humid. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
.
This link right below is a very important link in my efforts to help you produce the very best tomatoes, be sure and read it all the way to the end.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
Now one of the most important things that I need to do, and that is to get some of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee ready. It will be ready when you are. Dad.
.
I am feeling good this morning and I think that if every one will be good to me today that I will be able to get in a good days work. Dad
.
This is all for this Friday morning, but if I am spared I will see you in the morning with a smile and a cup of tea or coffee.
.
Please remember to " Live for others."
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Dad,
Happy Friday!
We plan on taking it easy today and resting up for our agility competition tomorrow. Wish me luck on telling Oreo to "take it easy"!
Have a great weekend!
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
Friday is here again. It has been a good week with visits to family and friends in 4 states and outings with friends closer to home. In between some nice gardening work was done and I can smile when I say my tomato plants are doing great...thanks to you!
Have a great day filled with sunshine and bright smiles wherever you go. ...Sara's Mom
I love the quote about the fog. It is just that here this morning. I hope your Friday is a great one and that you are able to get what you want done. I'm enjoying my morning coffee and smiling too!
Post a Comment