Monday, June 7, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTY SEVEN

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.

Click on the link above and you will see our first close up picture from our garden. More tomorrow and they will be better..DAD
.....

My mood for today 6/07/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
." Wasted years will come again no more "
.
." All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today''

Good Monday morning.

Is there such a thing? I think that there is. After a quiet week end and all the encouragement that we receive I feel like we should be glad for these Monday morning that God in His tender mercy is giving us. And dont forget that clean sheet that he is in mercy gives us each morning.
.
.
I want to say that I do enjoy talking to you each morning. I feel like it is good for me. We do have a little fun most of the time, we often talk about things that we know is not possible, like having coffee together but it seems so real to me. And we do finally get around to important things like growing the best tomato possible. And I always like to have a good thought for the day. It helps me keep on going. One of our hymns says " I cannot now go back" and that is the way that I feel this morning. Thanks to all of you my true friends for your loyalty and help. some of you for many years. DAD
..


These notes were sent to me by John M.

This one life that we have, we will never get another one. These things are God’s … not ours. We often call this our life, and our body, and our time, but it is not ours. The most important thing you have in this life is your time. You can spend it, and you can waste it, and you can invest it in eternal treasure ~ but you can’t save it. We won’t have very long on this earth!

We all must thank Helen for this, it is good, so funny.

http://wimp.com/excitedpuppy/

.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.

Good morning Sara.

Monday has arrived and I am sure that you are glad as I am that it has come. I know that looking at your blog right here Sara's Dog Training blog will do wonderd for me, I hope that you had a restful week end. Please hug Misty & Oreo for me. DAD.

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW...Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order.

Here below are a few interesting links that you will like. DAD

.Eagle Web Cam


Ecobirder


Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam


Glen in Australia


Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam


It Ain't Easy Bein' Green


LEARN BIRD SONGS

.I have not finished this blog , I will be back later today.

.I am not leaving you without Coffee and Tea both are ready for you , and the coffee is Starbucks Sumatra x bold. Dad.

BYE BYE DAD

.Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,I promised to pour coffee this morning, but I think I am a bit too early. The baby playing with the dog in the video is so, so funny. He never stops laughing and we laugh right along with him.  Will we be getting a sneak preview of your tomatoes soon?  I think it is time. Have a wonderful day.  Aloha, Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Good morning dad,
I'm glad you are feeling happy this morning. It is going to be a beautiful day here today!

The video Helen sent is so funny. The puppy wanted the baby to chase her! Too funny.

Misty & Oreo loved their extra hugs from YOU this morning....all the way from Tennessee.

Well, my coffee cup is empty, time for our morning walk.

Have a great day!

Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Here we are with a new week and I'm happy to hear that you are doing well this morning and hope your day is a great one! After storms this weekend we are hoping for sunshine!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

So glad to see you at the coffee pot ready to face the challenges of a new day with a smile and a purpose.

We couldn't have better weather to begin this new week. Lots of sunshine! After a very hot and stormy Sunday, the sun is shining brightly and there is a nice breeze in the air and the temperatures are mild...I think it might be perfect weather for the tomatoes. I checked on mine this morning and the plants are sure looking great and there seem to be several flowers on each.

Not only do you give good tomato advise, you motivate us and keep us going in the right direction through your verses, poems, thoughts of the day, photos, videos, etc, etc, etc. You provide us with sunshine everyday.

Enjoy the beauty of today! ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I am always glad to see your mood is a "Happy" One ~ thanks for the links you give us I really do enjoy reading them ~ I'm now going back to look in on the Eagles ~ Have a wonderful day ~ and thankyou for the Tea ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Looks beautiful over your way today! All the eaglets have business elsewhere, it seems -- the nest is empty. Your Thoughts for the Day are good ones...and yes, I guess we need Mondays after our good weekends, to keep us in touch with reality, yes? ;) Wishing you and Ms. Mary a good Monday evening and a good week! Love, Jamaka and fams