Monday, July 12, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED ELEVEN

......
Good Morning.
.
. Here are my 3 Cams below supposed to be up and on the job..
...
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
Dad'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
..
. It Ain't Easy Bein' Green ... Mandy is my great grandaughter. Dad
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ( This is the page to read).
.
I really do need to get a smile going and I have proved that this is only place to go Sara's Dog Training blog, so here I am Misty and Oreo. Now show me what you can do for Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe


/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.

.

Today..7/12/10
Scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 28C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

I am happy to see the lower tempeature but not the sevier thunder storms. Dad.

.Take a look at National Wildlife Federation’s new crossbody bag! This brand new bag fits snugly across your body, and has plenty of zippered pockets for all your essentials. Claim yours today!

.

Here is my thought for today.

'' He came unto his own, and his own received him not.but as many as received him to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to those that beleive on his name"

Taken from John chapter 1 verses 11 and 12. Mary is the only one I have to edit the correctness of what I try to write, when she comes in this morning she will do tha for me. Dad.

.

Ecobirder


Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam


Glen in Australia


Great Smoky Mountains Web

.No I did not forget the tea and that good strong Starbucks coffe, I wish that you lived close enough to me to stop in. DAD

This is all for now, I may have a little more later. Be kind and gentle to all .

.BYE BYE DAD

Copyrighted2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We are very happy to be cooler here too. It is raining here this morning and I'm ready now for that 2nd cup of good coffee. I hope your Monday is a great one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Monday is starting off well. The coffee is delicious. And the weather is good. There is actually a slight breeze this morning.

And best of all...my tomato plants have tomatoes. I had to tie the cherry tomato plant to a metal ring to keep the plant from falling down with the weight of those tiny tomatoes.

Hope you and Mary and Prince had a nice relaxing weekend and will have lots of energy to work in your gardens today. I too wish we lived close enough to drop in for a visit every now and than. It would be so nice to sit on your patio, overlooking your garden, sipping ice coffee and enjoying some good conversation. Have a wonderful Monday!

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Hope the storm is not severe at all, and that you are enjoying the cooler weather. How would you like to have to climb all the stairs your friend Steve posted about on his blog? I think I prefer not to...;) Hope you are all feeling well and enjoying your beautiful habitat and the visitors to it! Love to you all, and special purrs to Prince! from Jamaka and fams

Carlene Noggle said...

wish I lived close by...I can almost smell the coffee now!!!