Good Morning.
I am so glad to say that I know Oreo. It is wonderful what he has done I know that you are so proud of him Sara...
Thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 28C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall may reach 25mm.
Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
.
. .Tomato Casual Insterings things found here.
There is plenty of green specific information and also health information that would benefit your users!
...Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will culminate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.
.
.Here is my thought for today.
.
" Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart be acceptal in thy sight. O Lord my strength and redember."
This is taken from Psalm 19 and verse 14. This verse has meant a lot to me for many years. A youn girl and I made our decision to serve God in the same year when we were 14 years old, and this was her first words in our first sunday morning meeting. It realy touched my heart and does me good to think of it each day. Dad
I have the Starbucks coffee ready and it is the Bold X and I also have tea ready, I wish that you lived close to me so you reall could stop and talk to me.
I am going to stop for a while but I may come again befor the day is over.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:
Good Morning, DAD,I just had a look at our evening sky. Venus is brilliant. I'll be keeping my eye on Mars.Oreo is so cute. I think he wants to give the gingham ribbon to Sara. I wouldn't mind biting into that green tomato. Enjoy your day. Aloha, Sara's aunt
Oh, thanks for putting Oreo on your blog this morning! He's always so proud of his ribbons.
I was watering my tomato plants after dinner last night. Boy were they thirsty, I had neglected them on Sunday. I notice a few cherry tomatoes had just a hint of RED!!!!! How exciting. This warm weather is paying off. I may have some red tomatoes before August.
Off to walk the dogs before it gets too hot.
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
Actually it is afternoon. I am a bit late visiting today because my neighbor asked me to watch her two children. They are very good children and I always have fun being entertained by them. They have one of those new computer gadgets, Wii Rock Band. They had me playing a guitar or drums to the color codes that appear on the tv screen. At least they never made me take a turn at singeing. I was really terrible. All the music was Beatle songs which bought back memories of my youth.
On the walk back to my house I stopped to check on my tomatoes and decided to take a couple of photos. So, you can expect to see some progress. Yesterday I picked a ripe grape tomato off of my friend's patio plant and it was so, so delicious. She is way ahead of me.
Thanks for the coffee. And, thanks for the lovely story of how the verse from Psalm 19 still makes you smile and feel good. Enjoy your day and your lovely nature habitat.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and PRINCE!:
Beautiful pictures -- thank you for sharing!also your story ;) Your friend Steve's pictures look really nice and cool, don't they?
Hope you all are doing well this afternoon. Would love to see more pictures of your little Prince!who must be growing into a little lion by now...Love to you all, with special purrs to Prince! Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment