Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRY SIX

Good Morning

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
,.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
Dad'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
. It Ain't Easy Bein' Green ... Mandy is my great grandaughter. Dad
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.

To visit Misty and Oreo Click here.

You know that they are home from their vacation, lets go see them this morning. Dad
.
.weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
...
..The link here above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. I have had some rain which has been a great help to me.

.
Today..7/6/1o
Mainly sunny. Hot. High 35C. Winds light and variable.
Plentiful sunshine. Hot. High near 95F. Winds light ..

.
There’s nothing quite so beautiful
As consecrated youth,
Noble Christian boys and girls
Established in the Truth.
To view their Spirit-quickened lives
And watch their powers unfold,
This is the grandest picture
That my human eyes behold.


(Written by a business man who
witnessed a young life serving God )

.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ( This is the page to read if you are interested in producing better tomatoes)
.
Here is my thought for today.
. ..
" Give of your best to the Master, Give him first place in your heart"
.
This is from of one of our hymns.

. The coffee is ready for any one that can get here, I am going to have a cup.
..
We are goiny to be kind and gentle today to all men that is what we are supposed to do.
.
I plan on seeing you in the morning

.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved



10 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, it is 5:45AM and already HOT outside! I'm going to take the dogs for a walk now, but I think we'll take a shorter one than usual.

I bought some fresh blueberries from the farm stand yesterday. They are so good. Jeff and I sat eating them like popcorn last night.

Hope you have a great day...stay cool!

Lynne said...

Good morning!

Looks like a warm day coming your way today, already! The entire US map looked red for today's weather.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a good morning and a good time to talk about tomatoes while enjoying a good cup of coffee. Yesterday was so hot I actually had to fill the self-watering planters twice. The tomato plants must have enjoyed both the heat and the refreshment because this morning I actually have quite a few tiny tomato buds. I think every plant has at least 1, even the pepper plants have tiny peppers budding. I guess one just has to be patient when growing vegetables.

I am not a tomato plant and I do not like the heat so I will stay indoors with the a/c on and drink lots of cool refreshments. Hope you get to do the same. ...Sara's Mom

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

I've gotten a couple of ripe tomatoes this week! They are roma tomatoes, and they sure are good! There are lots of green ones, so I hope they all ripen soon. We would like to make pasta sauce. Love you and Aunt Mary!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad ~ just popped in to share a "Cuppa" with you ~ hope your day is a pleasant one ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Sounds like a good time for some iced coffee and a tomato sandwich, Dad! ;) It's very cool and cloudy here, more like April than July. Not complaining, though -- saves on air conditioning and it's nice! Enjoy your afternoon and love to you all -- with special PURRS for Prince! -- from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

DAD, KEEP COOL.sam